Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-25-2012, 08:48 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

Default Crazy Teapots - 3D Deathmatch Game

Hello,

my name is Alexander Efremov, I'm an indie developer. I've recently released an iOS game I was working on hard during last year. The game is universal regarding supported devices (iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad). I decided to publish this post in this forum as the game definitely benefits from iPad lager screen.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

What I aimed to do is to develop a fast-paced deathmatch game which will work on a touchpad device. And now when the game is finally approved and released I'd like to get some feedback from iOS community.

The main game features are social/network features. I'd appreciate if you don't judge the game by playing against bots only - it's not as interesting as playing against your friends via Bluetooth, over WiFi or Online. I must warn that game steering is not easy at the first glance - one have to get used to it as it's not common among iOS games. But when you get used to it you will like it. For this reason playing against bots might become a complicated task at the beginning - because bots already know how to move and shoot, but you don't But playing against your friends who are as novice at playing as you are can be a great fun.

Just remember a rule: a tomato controls movement and a cucumber controls rotation Everything else should be intuitive.

I'd appreciate any feedback and comments. Thank you very much in advance.

Promo Page: http://www.crazyteapots.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CrazyTeapotsCom
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/CrazyTeapotsCom

Last edited by vilgus; 08-09-2012 at 03:25 AM..
Old 06-26-2012, 09:06 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

I decided to give out several promo codes. Please redeem them only if you have an iPad device. The game works on iPhones as well though it benefits greatly from a larger iPad screen. If you redeem a promo code please drop few lines in this thread about your experience. I'd appreciate your comments and feedback very much. If you have several devices and can check network features as well it just would be GREAT. The game is intended to be social and I'd be glad if someone could try a match via Bluetooth or over a WiFi network.

Just remember: a tomato controls movement and a cucumber controls rotation. Everything else should be intuitive

KL9HAXE6N3K3
WMA9PYXHLWNT
FJY3JN74WMRW

I have only limited amount of promo codes, but I would appreciate if more people could leave their comments. Therefore I can distribute several more promo codes to people who have more than 1000 posts in the forums (if the above promo codes are already redeemed and don't work). Just drop me a private message.

Thank you.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:32 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I took WMA9PYXHLWNT. Thanks! Comments to follow later...
Old 06-27-2012, 09:23 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

This game is pretty fun. I think the dev should add a gameplay video and some more screenshots. There are several camera angles to be had for one which really help the gamer with settling in with this game. It's actually pretty competitive! It's a high paced game where out of nowhere a crazy teapot jumps you and you have to react pretty darn quick. The interface of this game is stellar and incredibly original having a tomato and cucumber as your joystick. Very very cool. I have to say there is nothing like this on the AppStore, and I think the dev would highly benefit from a lite version of this game for that reason. Even still, if you like deathmatches and fast paced 'gunfight' type games, this one is quite original and fun.
Old 06-28-2012, 01:18 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabdog View Post
This game is pretty fun. I think the dev should add a gameplay video and some more screenshots. There are several camera angles to be had for one which really help the gamer with settling in with this game. It's actually pretty competitive! It's a high paced game where out of nowhere a crazy teapot jumps you and you have to react pretty darn quick. The interface of this game is stellar and incredibly original having a tomato and cucumber as your joystick. Very very cool. I have to say there is nothing like this on the AppStore, and I think the dev would highly benefit from a lite version of this game for that reason. Even still, if you like deathmatches and fast paced 'gunfight' type games, this one is quite original and fun.
Thank you very much for your feedback. You're right - a light version would give a great benefit, I'll definitely think about it.

I just don't know how to embed a YouTube video in a post. Probably I just don't have enough permissions?! Though I saw embedded YouTube videos in several threads (probably they were embedded by moderators). Just in case someone can help me to embed an HTML code - here is it:

HTML Code:
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jSX3Bnk3MlA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
And here is a direct link to a video trailer on YouTube: Crazy Teapots - Teapots in the Kitchen
Old 06-28-2012, 07:24 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I am enjoying the game. The controls seem pretty simple to me. There are multiple maps and I liked paying against the bots. I have tried to find an online match, but there are not enough players yet.

To see how others embedded videos, just look at their message and press the Quote button. It will show you the special codes.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:23 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

Please delete this message (I moved all YouTube videos to the first post of this thread)!

Last edited by vilgus; 06-28-2012 at 09:02 AM..
Old 06-28-2012, 08:26 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

Please delete this message (I moved all YouTube videos to the first post of this thread)!

Last edited by vilgus; 06-28-2012 at 09:01 AM..
Old 06-28-2012, 08:28 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

Old 06-28-2012, 08:29 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x