App description: The Mayans were wrong! The world comes to an end now, run like hell, collect duct tape, and buy goodies for your survival camp. Once the streets are deserted, everything is covered in lava, and you are alone. Yet, you hear the call and even in the middle of the Collapse, you know it is time to run, to survive!

Download TheEndApp and get lost in the madness! There is more action than you can handle! Dont forget: never ever take your eyes off the duct tape. Collect them!

Features:

- Original water effects;
- 5 characters with unique animation and original voice overs;
- Cool running music;
- 28 days, five challenges each (14 for Pros only);
- Bug fixes;
- Redesigned User Interface;
- New main screen animation;
- Chance for Free users to look around in the Pro Zone, the Pro Ticket;
- Chance to earn free duct tape /virtual currency/;
- Flawless and challenging game play;
- New Master and London achievements;
- Game Center improvements;
- Endless runner for free, gratis;
- TheEndApp retina game pleases your eyeballs!

Sanuku's comments:

07-04-2012, 05:22 AM
Now this is one ive been impatiently waiting for since it was announced.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

07-04-2012, 05:23 AM
Yeah been waiting for this for long!
07-04-2012, 06:45 AM
Quick gameplay on iPhone 4S

P.S.Needed to restart because it lagged.

Trading Contra Evolution,TweetBot,Bastion ,Bloons TD5 and Sonic CD for Amazon Gift Cards

07-04-2012, 07:59 AM
I am wondering if this game can be controlled with only swipe controls like subway surfers. I play on the iPad so tilt controls are tiring for me. Anyone know?
07-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
I am wondering if this game can be controlled with only swipe controls like subway surfers. I play on the iPad so tilt controls are tiring for me. Anyone know?
Looks impossible without tilt since the game plays exactly like Temple Run. Swipe left/right to turn, tilt to change position on the platform.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-04-2012, 09:06 AM
This does look intriguing...

Am I becoming an endless runner fan?

DBC

I give up.
07-04-2012, 10:05 AM
The game looks awesome and is a must-buy for me, but...

The way the character clips his arms when running looks awkward... And the arms look too long. LOL.

I love how the roads are wider as compared with Temple Run.

07-04-2012, 10:30 AM
Game Impressions

This is basically Temple Run re-skinned, but the graphics and the design of the world are really good. The game play is based on challenge runs (ie. collect a certain amount of duct tape, or reach a certain distance without collecting any) so it's got variety and freshness. There is a standard, Temple Run-style free run mode as well. Haven't delved into the upgrades and in-app purchases, but you can pretty much play the game without paying a cent.

On a side note, the game's website does a pretty fun job of pushing the post-apocalyptic theme.
07-04-2012, 10:51 AM
Is it just me or does he look like he's floating rather than actually running on the ground? Running animations and when he hits the ground after jumping from a high place seem kinda weird.

GC- banger1103