Support our Sponsors:

Old 07-19-2012, 07:45 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Default PipeLand HD

Hey Everyone,

PipeLand is our first game and finally we released HD version which supports iPhone and iPad too. PipeLand is a nextgen pipe game with many new features (see the list of key features below) and highly detailed graphics.

iTunes: Available on the App Store: $1.99

!!! The game requres iPhone 4 or iPad 2 at least !!! The game is not stable on older devices so please don't dowload this verseion (HD) for iPhone 3/3GS or iPad 1. For older devices please download the normal version of the game.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLalbBVFR1k

Key Features:
• Innovative gameplay: Power-ups, Pipe shapes, Unique bonus system, Pipe upgrades, Pipe shop (not IAP), Realistic pressure calculation and more.
• Highly detailed graphics and animated environment! (3D looking)
• 5 completely different environments: Field, Desert, Arctic, Urban, and Research Center
• 4 types of liquids: Water, Oil, Petrol and Sewage - Free combination with any of the environments!
• 4 game modes: Campaign, Survival, Quick Game, Custom Game
• 72 campaign levels
• More than 90 achievements

Last edited by magnumpi; 08-07-2012 at 08:51 AM..
Old 07-19-2012, 11:17 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), iOS 3.x

Default PipeLand HD

Love to play this game. I have seen the screen shots and it looks really entertaining and adventurous.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:00 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

I'd love to try this game, but two of the three reviews on the iTunes store mention that the game crashes constantly. Has anyone tried it to see how it is on the iPad next gen ? I'd hate to plunk down the money for such a cool-looking game, but find myself unable to play it and disappointed.

Thanks for any input !
Old 07-19-2012, 06:04 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

The graphics look nice, can't recall seeing a 3d Aqueduct game.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:32 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

The iPhone version is quite a nice looking pipe game, I don't think I'll be paying again to get it on iPad though.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:12 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecotr View Post
I'd love to try this game, but two of the three reviews on the iTunes store mention that the game crashes constantly. Has anyone tried it to see how it is on the iPad next gen ? I'd hate to plunk down the money for such a cool-looking game, but find myself unable to play it and disappointed.

Thanks for any input !
They downloaded for iPad 1 (they sent us emails too about the problem). As we highlighted in the description it requires at least iPad 2 or iPhone 4. Unfortunately we can prevent the users to download the game for an unsupported device .
Old 07-20-2012, 03:47 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

If you add a requirement to the app for a front facing camera, it will stop people with unsupported devices downloading the game (iPhone 3G, 3GS, iPad 1 don't have a front camera). I've seen some developers do this in the past, I assume Apple allow it.

I haven't had this crash on my iPad 2 or my iPhone 4. The graphics are great, it's nice to see a pipe game with such detailed backgrounds (which have little animated bits eg birds flying, pipes swinging), the water in the pipes looks good too.

Here's the link to the thread for the non-HD version, which people posted impressions in, the gameplay on both games is the same, but the HD one is a lot better looking: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=123934
Old 07-20-2012, 03:53 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLW View Post
If you add a requirement to the app for a front facing camera, it will stop people with unsupported devices downloading the game (iPhone 3G, 3GS, iPad 1 don't have a front camera). I've seen some developers do this in the past, I assume Apple allow it.

I haven't had this crash on my iPad 2 or my iPhone 4. The graphics are great, it's nice to see a pipe game with such detailed backgrounds (which have little animated bits eg birds flying, pipes swinging), the water in the pipes looks good too.

Here's the link to the thread for the non-HD version, which people posted impressions in, the gameplay on both games is the same, but the HD one is a lot better looking: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=123934
Thanks, we will try it.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:12 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Thanks for your answer, magnumpi ! I'll definitely give your game a try; I'm intrigued by the 3-D spin on pipe games.

Good luck with sales !
Old 07-22-2012, 04:30 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Thank You