Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 05-31-2009, 01:40 PM
Señor Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Free Screen Recording Software?

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows of any free screen recording software available. What I mean by 'Screen recording software' is software which allows you to select a portion of the screen, record an activity in that portion of the screen, then export the recording in a video format. I have a trial version of 'Replay Video Capture' and it works very well, but it is limited to a recording time of 2 minutes. I am feeling quite tight with my money at the moment and I know how much free stuff is floating around the internet there is, so I was just wondering if there is any free software that can do this.

So far, I have found some freeware screen recorders, but the sound input is through the microphone, not the actual sound in the computer itself (you know what I mean).

So if anyone knows of any free screen recording software with no limit and an internal computer audio input, then please let me know.
Thanks,
LBG
Old 05-31-2009, 02:11 PM
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

Jing is a good one, but you have to buy the full version to export to mpeg, in the free version its only flv i think
Old 05-31-2009, 02:35 PM
iPhone 4S

Send a message via Skype™ to rdklein

captureMe is a free one,

but I decided to buy one, screenflow (1.5.2) really works with full screen grabs and is ecellent and not that expensive (less than the PC equivalalent camtasia).
Old 06-02-2009, 10:29 PM

I think there are a lot of free screen recording software available in the internet... just search on some download sites...

Old 06-03-2009, 08:18 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to yourofl10

Google "HyperCam" its free and has sounds through the computer not through the mic but it's optional. I've used it before but it leaves a wayer mark but if you dont want the watermark you have to pay.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:13 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourofl10 View Post
Google "HyperCam" its free and has sounds through the computer not through the mic but it's optional. I've used it before but it leaves a wayer mark but if you dont want the watermark you have to pay.
How big is the water mark? If it's just a small thing in the bottom I wouldn't mind, but if it's right across the screen, that's a whole different story.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:10 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to yourofl10

Quote:
Originally Posted by themendoz View Post
How big is the water mark? If it's just a small thing in the bottom I wouldn't mind, but if it's right across the screen, that's a whole different story.
it's in the top left and just big enough to see the text "unregistered hypercam2" not that bad I think. Here's the software website:

http://www.hyperionics.com/hc/
Old 04-03-2013, 04:48 AM

Default reply

[URL="http://www.qqmonitor.com/screen-recording-software.htm"]Keystroke Spy Monitor[/URL] is a good free screen recording software. you can have a try