App description: Mutant Ninja Smoke is PURE STRATEGY for KIDS!

Easier than chess but harder than checkers, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA SMOKE improves children fundamentals, like:

Problem Solving
Focus
Patience
Follow Through

Teenage Mutant Ninja Smoke is a turn-based adventure, based on BSD Robots, originally developed for the Berkeley Software Distribution by Ken Arnold. On the game you control KAME KEMURI, and you must try to make it to the end of each stage while confronting the robot army's minions along the way.

OTHER FEATURES

GAME CENTER Leaderboards for Local & Global high scores
SAFE SMOKE and REGULAR SMOKE
FRUIT BONUS
IMMERSIVE Music & Sound Effects
NINJUTSU
BEAUTIFULLY CREATED Graphics & Animations

Contact Information:
www.mongapop.com
support@mongapop.com
www.youtube.com/user/OmBAUdsman

ombaudsman's comments:

Based on Robots which is a computer game originally developed for the Berkeley Software Distributiona derivative of Unix (BSD) by Ken Arnold. On this version, you have two kinds of teleports and you can get fruits for more points.

Original Game:

It's a very logical (and hard) game based on simple turn-based principles.
07-21-2012, 07:13 PM
Looks nice. Any promo code?

07-22-2012, 05:36 AM
Of all the things to collect for a ninja they went with fruits. Doh...
07-22-2012, 07:02 AM
Do you have any other suggestions? Why not fruits?

Anyway, a funny thing is happening. The number of users @ Gamecenter is way superior than the number of sales. That's due to jailbreak and cracked IPAs?

Rgds,
07-22-2012, 12:42 PM
Besides JPLintra, anyone else wants free promo codes?
07-22-2012, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ombaudsman View Post
Besides JPLintra, anyone else wants free promo codes?
I sure would.
07-22-2012, 01:57 PM
Quote:

Anyway, a funny thing is happening. The number of users @ Gamecenter is way superior than the number of sales. That's due to jailbreak and cracked IPAs?

Rgds,
Maybe shurikens, smoke potions, mystical sigils... Anything not making the impression of trying to ride on Fruit Ninja's brand. Intentionally or not

As for the GC users - it's most probably pirated copies. Depressing, I know. Even more when you worry too much about it, since there's not much you can do. So the best thing is not to give it too much thinking and spreading the word on your game instead, to get some more legitimate audience.
07-22-2012, 02:58 PM
Quote:

Rgds,
Actually the other thing you have to figure in is single home, multiple system owners. We have five systems, so when I buy one game you might see five different GameCenter names.
07-22-2012, 04:35 PM
About piracy, I'm not worried. I just found it strange Apple allowing game center requests from non-signed apps. Shouldn't be too hard to block it.

Now we're already using fruits, but I can add some extra "potions" or something to give the player more "safe smoke" moves. After 8.000 points (around stage 12) it's really hard to keep using the regular smoke to teleport.

Master_Shake & jplintra, do you prefer the promo codes through e-mail or forum message?

Rgds,
BTW, check the website: www.mongapop.com
07-23-2012, 08:26 AM
Promo code sent to AnarKitty...
Let's see what he thinks of it!

BTW, I still hold the record with 11.960 points.