Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-23-2012, 03:00 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Default [MMORPG]Ragnarok Online The Rebellion of Valkyrie for Android & iOS Crossplatform MMO

I just have to lol at this but this game has been out since march. And while I was at the xda-forum (mainly for android) I just found out about this game and I must say that I just sh*t my pants.

An actual real mmorpg for both devices. Not to mention it's Ragnarok, one of the most popular mmorpg out there since the good old days. Now I never played the game but damm it looks good

It's only out in Korea apparently but there are translation patches for the android versions which is fantastic and playable. I'm not sure about the iOS.

If you guys plan on getting this game, it is advised to play on the 4th server - screens below as well and Source/Links.

Heres the translated info of the game:
Quote:
[System]
- Level / japrebel limit (lv35-> 40/J30-> 35), is a former japrebel 35 (former City offers skills items initialization)
- Add indeon [Mino agate indeon Add
Monster item drop from the card to be refined and modified
-item card removal (free limited time available)
- Inventory functions (sorting items / pet slot / board slots)
- strengthen the numeric display for smelting
- Monster maximum damage reduction ( bereubeureu local / Porta field / Wild Forest)
[Skill fix]
1. test
- two-handed Quicken [attack speed by 60 rise / Critical increment rise]
-, representing a 80 percent chance of slowing-down effect monsters Edit]
- underbelly stroke [Damage ]
2. Eokolrayiteu
- Holly hammer [Increase Increased damage and Stun Chance]
- Holy Light [Damage]
- Hill [sp consumption and cooldown reduced]
★ Ragnarok Valkyrie Updates memorial commemorating the revolt of a large free sale! ★
★ ★ progress events
1. Post an event
of App Store users only daet writing Ruby paid by the lottery!
(daet Posts input character name / server name down along with jusyeoya items may be available)
2. Download the event
are limited to receiving a prize valued at one million won through the lottery payments!
3. Cafe new events
and members, increasing the cafe opened Ruby support! event details check
Small Gameplay:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Server Names:
1 - 발하라 - Valhalla
2 - 미미르 - Mimir / Mimil
3 - 아스가르드 - Asgard
4 - 포링 - Poring (here most of us non korean play on)
5 - (NEW)티바스- Tibas / Tivas
6 - 알프하임 - Alpheim/Alfheim

For Android (Translations and community is really strong):
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1706435

Andro Team (Translation Team):
http://vserver487.mypioneers.de/forum/index.php

For iOS:
http://itunes.apple.com/kr/app/lageunalokeu-balkiliui-banlan/id523060797?l=en&ls=1&mt=8

Last edited by DrNub; 07-23-2012 at 03:09 AM..
Old 07-23-2012, 03:53 AM

This is awesome! My favorite MMORGP during my school time! Going to create an KR for this!
Old 07-23-2012, 03:56 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

This is one of my favorite mmorpg game. I'll try the android version since it is translated in English.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:02 AM
iPhone 4

I see "ragnarok violet" as already available on the AppStore and has been for some time. What's the diff. The app description of violet doesn't mention it being an online mmo (I think deliberately). Hope this Korean one comes out to all countries soon
Old 07-23-2012, 04:06 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
I see "ragnarok violet" as already available on the AppStore and has been for some time. What's the diff. The app description of violet doesn't mention it being an online mmo (I think deliberately). Hope this Korean one comes out to all countries soon
Tried the game on my Xperia X10 just now and it is a real MMORPG game just like the PC version. There are so many people online in Prontera and even in the field. My Xperia X10 can't handle it and it is lagging a bit. Lol.

The ragnarok Violet is only a single player game.

Hope to see this game out in the US App Store soon. This game I think is much better to play on an iPad. I'll try the iOS version later on my iPad3.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:13 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

I've been playing on the galaxy s3 and its running smoothly. Theres a english guild for the Poring server. You can check it out on the translation teams website.

Just gonna point out that if your planning on making a guild, good luck finding english players joining you as atm there seems to be only one english guild and thats everyone from xda and the translation team.
Old 07-23-2012, 06:29 AM
iPhone 4

Does anyone know for a fact if this will ever see the light of day in the app store of other countries? And soon? A date? Sounds to me Like its been out in Korea for some time if people have been able to create English translation patches as I've read (I think for jailbroken devices).
Old 07-23-2012, 03:40 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Hmm, is it the same game as the pc version or different?
Old 07-23-2012, 03:58 PM
iPhone 4

Damn, i've been wondering why Ragnarok, or something similar, hasn't come out on mobile devices yet. It seems like it'd handle well enough on a touch device.
This needs to come to the US, I'd like to play this without feeling like i'm unable to communicate with a majority of the playerbase.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:15 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising Soon Hitting Mobile Devices

Gravity Interactive, publisher of exciting massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPG) such as Ragnarok Online, Rose, Dragon Saga and Requiem, is set to release an all new mobile game that will cater to players that enjoyed the original game mechanics and story of Ragnarok Online! The game will be available and free to download from the Apple's App Store and Google Play in February, 2013!

Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising is an action-packed, Adventure Fantasy MMORPG, for iOS and Android. Developed by NeoCyon, this highly entertaining action RPG is catered towards players that enjoy story drive quests and Multiplayer. Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising consists of the four classic character classes from Ragnarok Online. Each class will come with unique class roles, weapons and skills. The world of Rune Midgard will once again need the efforts of its’ Heroes to battle against the creatures that control its’ outer walls.

“We are extremely excited about the release of Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising onto the mobile arena,” said Jay H Choi, Chief Operation Officer at Gravity Interactive. “Gamers will have the chance to work with players from all over the world in the same game to play together, slay porings or working together on quests. Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising is incredibly fun and finally brings the classic gameplay to mobile!”

Ragnarok Online is holding a giveaway event to celebrate the release of Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising. Starting January 25th, 2013, Ragnarok Online players will have the opportunity to get a chance to obtain a fantastic item by registering Valkyrie Uprising with their mobile device. Check out for more details at RO Valkyrie Official Site! http://warpportal.com/mobile/valkyrie/event.aspx
via onrpg