• Device: Universal
  • Size: 52.6 MB
  • Version: 4.5.6
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ***Important update: NEW AQUATIC & GLACIER DINOS!***

*** Welcome to YOUR Jurassic Park!***
Based on the ground breaking film franchise Jurassic Park, experience your own thrilling interactive journey on the mysterious Isla Nublar!

Build your Jurassic Park from A to Z, on land and out at sea! You are the first owner of the park: grow various dinosaur species once you've extracted their DNA from amber fragments. Then, transform this DNA with your friends' help. Put your dinosaurs in your land, aquatic or glacial park then help them develop to full adult size. Depending on the diet for each species, dinosaurs will need plants, meat, fish or seafood to grow. Make sure you always have enough food by monitoring the supply arrivals at the harbor. Finally, develop tourist activities by building roads so that visitors can come to your parks and explore your beautiful creations.

To entertain your guests and collect more funds, you will have to be creative and decorate your parks and build various attractions and buildings such as amusement centers, hotels, restaurants, and security offices. Code Red mode allows you to maximize your gains further and also prevent the dinosaurs from escaping and wreaking havoc on the island. But to access that mode, you'll have to grow at least 5 carnivores!

In order to build your own aquatic park and discover new species, you will have to reach level 10!

In order to build your own glacier park and discover new species, you will have to reach level 20!

Along the way, you'll encounter familiar characters from the Jurassic Park movies such as, Dr. Ian Malcolm, or John Hammond, who will help you advance in your journey by giving you missions to fulfill.

Jurassic Park Builder features:
40 different dinosaur species to collect & grow.
40 different sea creature species to collect & grow.
40 dinosaur species from the Glacial era to discover and develop, including the famous woolly Mammoth.
Live multi-player gameplay with Facebook friends and other Jurassic Park fans
Built-in social features (ability to visit, help and gift friends).
Stunning visual & audio effects with 3-D animations.

Begin your wonderful adventure and start building!

By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.

Are you a fan of Jurassic Park Builder? Like us on Facebook for daily giveaways and support! https://www.facebook.com/JurassicParkBuilder

iANiMeX's comments:

Price: FREE with iAP
Size: 73.7MB
07-30-2012, 08:51 PM
Why does this title ask for permission to scrape contacts, triggering iOS 6 Beta's new privacy features.

Ive recommended all my friends/family, all who are still on production iOS5 to stay away.

07-31-2012, 03:37 PM
Game Impressions

Note:

I freaking love the Jurassic Park Franchise but this Game is so boring that I stopped playing it after like half an Hour.
09-02-2012, 08:53 PM
It's a diverting little thing. Not much thought involved. A bit repetitive but mindless amusement. You don't need to spend to progress but it is slow going.

The only significant beef I have is that as you go up through the levels (I'm at 30), the success rate during evolution and research seems to be going down, in some cases well below 50%. this is frustrating and pointless. Since this is played with coins (not real money), this effectively comes across as a big time waster.

Once we've started the process, we're committed. So for goodness sakes, just let us play through at a nice hit rate to keep us from getting pissed. At this point, I'm getting close to calling it quits.

Edit. Yeah, tried to evolve the Spinosaurus and the success rate is around 30%. Yep. Fun has officially left the building.

Last edited by Ginseng; 09-02-2012 at 09:29 PM.
04-03-2013, 12:00 PM
New update available today

-------------------------

What's New in Version 2.2.5

Greetings Fellow Jurassic Park Builders!

Here’s a quick overview of the following new game features:
• Experience new land and aquatic based missions with all your favorite characters from the Jurassic Park universe.
• Challenge yourself by reaching Level 55 in the game.
• All new sea creatures for you to discover and collect.
• Brand new underwater decorations to embellish your park.
• New aquatic buildings giving you more options to collect coins.
• Various bug fixes have been implemented.

Thank you for playing Jurassic Park Builder and be on the lookout for the upcoming additions to this brand new section of the park!

The Jurassic Park Builder team.

No problems - only situations.
04-04-2013, 06:36 PM
How the hell do you get to the next level?! There are no more missions and i don't have any clue whatsoever regarding the process of getting xp...
09-05-2013, 10:51 AM
You have to evolve all your dinos, expand the park, etc.
09-05-2013, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginseng View Post
It's a diverting little thing. Not much thought involved. A bit repetitive but mindless amusement. You don't need to spend to progress but it is slow going.

The only significant beef I have is that as you go up through the levels (I'm at 30), the success rate during evolution and research seems to be going down, in some cases well below 50%. this is frustrating and pointless. Since this is played with coins (not real money), this effectively comes across as a big time waster.

Once we've started the process, we're committed. So for goodness sakes, just let us play through at a nice hit rate to keep us from getting pissed. At this point, I'm getting close to calling it quits.

Edit. Yeah, tried to evolve the Spinosaurus and the success rate is around 30%. Yep. Fun has officially left the building.
Not cool indeed. I wanna get into it but the so far I don't because I hate to be forced to buy stuff for the sake of it. Is there a better title that this but similar gameplay and if so please let me know. Most I come across in that jungle are rip-offs.
09-05-2013, 12:48 PM
ummmm yes!! this game looks awesome! I love games like roller coaster tycoon type style and I love Jurassic Park! I'm going to get this one for sure
09-26-2013, 09:31 AM
Wish the t-rex wasn't behind a paywall :/