★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Action online RPG with ultimate graphics [AVABEL ONLINE]

AVABEL ONLINE is a 3D-MMORPG that delivers the best in smartphone graphics.
Users can enjoy the games exhilarating features, such as smooth combo strikes, sequential attacks with jump action, etc in the same world. Enjoy hunting monsters and quests in the MMO field "Main Tower" (multiplayer field), or the "Dungeon" in the MO Field (Played by parties or by solo), the PvP (Player versus player), or the tower scramble where a max of 1000 players fight each other in real time all with the best graphics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following functions have been added on the update performed on Wednesday, August 12th.

- 9 new advanced classes are released

- Added new map "World Tree Area"

- Added new modes; PvP League and GvG League

- Added character voice feature

- Added new types of hair style

- Added new feature of displaying the level up icon

- Added feature to change class at the same time when releasing advance classes

- Added option to change "Display or Notifications" settings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following functions have been added on the update performed on Monday, June 10th.

- Added the Preset for Chat

- Adjustment for the mail function
(Added the mailing function sending mails to all Guild members and sending multiple mails to one or more Friends)

- Displaying only rare items from item drop

- Added Categories on Dungeon creation screen

xiSx's comments:
Now available in English!

Gameplay:

07-29-2012, 03:34 PM
I tried this briefly: the game had a FFXI meets Phantasy Star feel. Language barrier and some insanely overcrowded/laggy areas had me take it off fast.

Notes: looks great, controlled decently. I admit to button mashing! Be prepared to wait for the client to update once you first fire it up.

07-29-2012, 03:39 PM
Really feels like phantasy star for the iOS! The combat is very smooth, controls good, awesome graphics and that's all I can really say I don't speak Japanese. Can someone who does tinker around in the options and see if there is English support.
07-29-2012, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRE View Post
Really feels like phantasy star for the iOS! The combat is very smooth, controls good, awesome graphics and that's all I can really say I don't speak Japanese. Can someone who does tinker around in the options and see if there is English support.
... my thoughts exactly.
07-29-2012, 10:07 PM
So weird - I just downloaded this game and I can't find it on the Australian app store any more - has it been pulled?

*edit: there are a few things in English so I think maybe they didn't intend to release it in Japanese? Also I found the options bar in the menu (furthest right button) and the only two options are controls and exil to menu =\

Game center: sebattytan

Last edited by seo25; 07-29-2012 at 10:16 PM.
07-30-2012, 12:14 AM
Hmm i'll try this out until PSO2 comes out for vita later this year.
07-30-2012, 12:34 AM
I was confused to with the scattered English throughout the app.

Would anyone be willing offer some translations to help us out with understanding this for now?
07-30-2012, 01:27 AM
When they launch the english version will our accounts transfer to it?
08-02-2012, 02:41 AM
Any news as why this was removed from the app store
08-02-2012, 08:19 AM
I don't see it in the US App Store.