Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-30-2012, 06:03 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Piano Summer Games (by JoyTunes) - FREE

Youtube trailer

Hello Guys and Gals,

Iím Noam from the JoyTunes development team. Iíd like to announce our new free title for the iPad and iPhone : ďPiano Summer GamesĒ.

"Piano Summer Games" lets people from all over the world demonstrate their piano skills on their real home pianos or on a virtual one, as they compete for earning medals for their countries. The game is offered for free for the entire duration of the olympic games.

Piano Summer Games is about learning to play the different national anthems for countries in the Olympics, and representing your country in real-time global competitions held by the hour. Best performance of a national anthem wins you and your country a medal, adding to the "clash of the countries" medal count.

We worked hard to make the game accessible to beginners but still challenging for the more experienced crowd. I guarantee that youíll break a sweat before you nail Brazilís national anthem in expert mode (Archery). Its a personal favorite of mine
Youíll get an even better experience if you play it with a real instrument. Tap tap revolutions and guitar heros are nice, but actually playing music takes it to another level.

I personally like posting forums like this one because you get a direct interaction with people, and I think thatís what making games is about. So I urge you to try the game (why not, its free) and tell me what you think, right here in this thread. I promise to answer!

Have fun!
Noam (and the entire JoyTunes team)

Old 07-30-2012, 08:13 AM
Banned

Default Nice app for music lovers

The app seems quite impressive for those who loves to play music and check their skills in real time with worldwide competitors.
Old 02-06-2013, 05:47 AM

JoyTunes solves a problem for 85% of the population who "wished they had learned to play an instrument" but never got past the frustrating first steps of learning to play. We develop interactive video games controlled by regular instruments, helping children and adults to learn to play real music on real instruments. Our unique patent-pending technology dramatically increases the motivation to practice and shortens the learning process for millions of music lovers.