App description: Enter the world of Minimon!
Capture and raise your own monster team!
Meet other players in a online world!
Challenge all arena leaders and collect badges!
Pitch your team against other players!
Find secret areas with rare monsters!
And much more!

Visit the game forum here:
http://www.minimon3d.com/forum

NOTE - If your game crashes at startup, please logout of other apps, to get enough free memory for the game

SushiMan's comments:

Minimon Online is the Pokemon clone for iOS that you've been waiting for
Features lots of monsters and areas, with Online play (chat and battle with other players).
Currently 2nd and 3rd gen devices are not supported (3GS will be supported in the next update, 2nd gen will be supported later).
Any questions about the game just ask!

Grab your promocode here:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=146596
07-31-2012, 11:57 AM
Woh... Are those pokeballs in the background in screenshot 3 and 6? O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

07-31-2012, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Woh... Are those pokeballs in the background in screenshot 3 and 6? O_o
No, they're monster capture boxes
08-01-2012, 01:14 AM
I haven't played for all that long yet, but two things I can say for sure:
- your movement speed is soooo slow. Takes forever to get anywhere, and really kills the fun
- There needs to be more monsters and trainers around. This provides objectives, experience, gold, and makes the world feel less deserted.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
08-01-2012, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
- your movement speed is soooo slow. Takes forever to get anywhere, and really kills the fun
- There needs to be more monsters and trainers around. This provides objectives, experience, gold, and makes the world feel less deserted.
Agreed, also more buildings to go explore into and talk to AI people. Interact with the game. Add more of everything. Sucks having a couple buildings in the game.
08-01-2012, 04:01 AM
Quote:
The next update will address this issue, stay tuned, should be released soon
08-01-2012, 08:50 AM
Been playing it a bit more, and is there any way that users can interact? I'm starting to see a bunch of obviously human-controlled players running around, but you can't talk and I've yet to find a way to duel.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
08-01-2012, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Been playing it a bit more, and is there any way that users can interact? I'm starting to see a bunch of obviously human-controlled players running around, but you can't talk and I've yet to find a way to duel.
Chat will be included with the next update, next week, for now there's no way to interact with other players, besides the multiplayer arena (can be found in the third city)
08-04-2012, 01:06 AM
great game with alot going for it. just a couple of things. can you make an option to zoom out so we can see more of the world around us? and can you have a world map or something so we know what is going on. great game buy the way
08-04-2012, 02:28 AM
Ugh I'm so lost as to where I go I left the beach and can't seem to find anything :/ a tutorial would of been nice