App description: Take Flight and make Dreams come true!

Fly among the stars in this original and charming action flight simulation game. Master your piloting abilities and see the World while unlocking achievements and upgrading your plane.

Capture shooting stars and origami cranes to boost your abilities and reach new heights. Exit the atmosphere to gain rare and special powers.

With over 10 Million plays and rated a favorite by Thousands of players, Flight is sure to become a much loved addition to your iOS device.

-Simple and Addictive Gameplay
-Unparalleled Paper Plane Control
-Over 20 achievements to unlock
-Facebook and Twitter Integration
-Charming game design and soundtrack
-Multiple examples of paper folding perfection
-Complementary World Travel Included
-Beautiful Retina Graphics
08-03-2012, 09:14 AM
Here's another one that I'm surprised doesn't already have a thread. I like a lot of the previous Armor Games offerings, so I'll probably check it out later as well. I wonder how it compares to the other paper airplane game that is out there (I forget the name at the moment)?

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic

08-03-2012, 09:34 AM
I played the flash version once before. And I had a pretty pleasing experiencewith it.

Founder of Sgarrista Air Brigade
Devs, if you want reviews click here!
Yep, I'm a Brony
PSN: AeroFlare7221
08-06-2012, 06:20 AM
I downloaded this and finished the story mode. I'm currently on endless mode and there seems to be no way to go back to story mode nor choose the levels. This means if you didn't get the achievements for the individual levels when you finish story mode, there seems to be no way of getting them aside from uninstalling then reinstalling the game. This is an unfortunate feature of an otherwise awesome game.
08-06-2012, 10:59 AM
really did not think I'd like this one much... but I keep finding myself coming back to it. The upgrades are great, and once you really get into it, it's hard to stop playing.

Has that 'just one more try' aspect nailed. =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Integral
08-16-2012, 02:07 AM
I don't understand the game center leaderboards. It says my best distance is 908 whereas in-game it's over 6.9km. Does anyone know why this is so?
01-16-2013, 08:25 AM
I finally got around to playing this last night while digging through my folders of new games. I'm glad I didn't skip over this game, it's fantastic. The IAP is not needed to get the achievements or finish the main missions. The story is heart warming (yes this game has a story). There's a bonus for those that finish the story (no spoilers).

Really just a fantastic little game. I think had I played a demo that had the first section available I would have bought this instead of snagging it when it was free.