Dungelot [Dungeon crawler]
Dungelot is a fun casual roguelike that plays almost like a strategic Advent Calendar. Flip over tiles to reveal amazing treasures or deadly monsters in your search for the key to exit the level. While your eventual demise is all but guaranteed, you can use your loot from previous runs to build up your characters and ensure each run can be at least a little deeper.
The main idea is to survive and find exit on the next level. You ll grab loot and goodies but beware evil monsters on your way.
Support game at slideDB
The first ios version will be free. Includes:
- 2 heroes
- About 50 dungeon levels ( well, the mechanic itself is endless, but endless game will be in full version)
- 12 type of monsters ( all of them have different powers and abilities)
- 4 types of "quests" ( kill local boss, slay monsters, save villagers, and find an object in dungeon )
- 2 minigames ( blacksmith and fishing )
- Monster arena. Its a place where you must kill all monsters to get a chest with rewards, but you cant escape from arena If you agreed to go there.
- Slot machine ( tile with constantly generated objects, you must tap fast to grab thing you want )
- "Greedy door" - this is one of the last additions. The idea is that you must pay something to open the door. Not necessarily money. Sometimes it takes your hp or attack rate.
- Allies: Fire mage ( will make AOE damage to monsters ), tank ( will protect you from any 3 attacks ), priest (heals) . Allies can be found in dungeon.
- 7 different magic scrolls ( I called them runes last time, but its kinda incorrect ).
- GameCenter support
- "Speed" stat removed. Monsters always strike first. Exception: using a magic scroll "first strike".
- Blue and yellow gems removed.
- Balance changed. (Monsters became stronger)
- Player can buy swords and hearts in game.
- Attack animation speed increased.
- In game weapon shop removed.
- Heroes description added.
- Magic scrolls can be used on enemy archers.
See your self and thumbs up if you like the idea;-)
Youtube link | Pop Up
I would love to hear any feedbacks/suggestions/questions about what you've seen on video ( It's a basic gameplay ).
Follow on twitter
Last edited by Pixeye; 12-02-2012 at 12:47 PM.