★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Watermelon
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 34.0 MB
  • Version: 1.9.8
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 2.2 (5)
App description: Big Fun Free Kids, Family Racing Game!
TOP 5 RACING GAME IN 68+ COUNTRIES.
FEATURED IN: Games > Racing > What's Hot!
Drive the most amazing offroad vehicles of all time in scenic and dangerous worlds climbing madness! Earn medals to unlock new worlds and beat all opponents with your Top Monster Trucks!

++++++ Use your best skills to beat the most mind blowing tracks and be the ultimate Offroad Legend!

******** AMAZING FEATURES ********

+ RETINA DISPLAY support for iPad and iPhone!
+ Real Monster Truck physics and Realistic truck shocks!
+ 5 Addictive worlds and 60 challenging tracks! (more coming soon)
+ Extremely powerful Monster Trucks and Mini Top Trucks!
+ Gameplay that is easy to pick up and difficult to master.
+ Agil and fast reacting trucks using accelerometer technology.
+ rotate your screen as you like.
+ unique and smooth gameplay.
+ Unlock on one device and use on another.
+ 60 Leaderboards with one for each race and location!

Cool Panda's comments:
Top Monster Truck Racing HD for iPhone(Version 1.6.8) Releases.
(RETINA DISPLAY for iPhone/iPod Touch)
New In This Version:
★ 12 NEW Challenging Tracks( 49 ~ 60 ) !
★ NEW Monster Truck Sounds & BETTER Physics.
★ 12 NEW Leaderboards.

Download it and share with your friends. Beat all Challenging Tracks. Grab Go! Go! Go!

TOP MONSTER TRUCKS RACING HD for iPhone:

TOP MONSTER TRUCKS RACING HD for iPad:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/top-monster-trucks-racing-hd/id530428899?mt=8
08-09-2012, 06:49 AM
Reply your request for Promo Code

Anyone want to get one Promo Code of Top Monster Trucks Racing Pro?

If you want one, Reply your request for Promo Code

Top Monster Trucks Racing: The most challenging Monster Trucks Game. Download it and share with your friends.

Itunes Link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/top-m...530414111?mt=8

08-09-2012, 06:52 AM
I would like to get a promo code, thanks in advance
08-09-2012, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed4mee View Post
I would like to get a promo code, thanks in advance

Promo Code is sent by PM

Have a good time

Top Monster Trucks Racing: The most challenging Monster Trucks Game. Download it and share with your friends.

08-09-2012, 09:43 AM
You are really marketing and pushing this game by bumping the thread every few days. I'm sorry for a negative response, but I think you are way off base with what you have attempted to charge upfront and for your IAPs. At least you took the word Olympics out of your title this time.
You provided me with a promo code, and I really find it hard to believe that you are attempting to charge $5 for this game. The physics are very hard to control, the game gets very boring quickly in my opinion. There just isn't much too it but a odd at times track to navigate.
You only have tilt options and they are very sensitive, and I don't recall any type of sensitivity adjustment options.
In your app description, ironically, you mention one of the better games of the genre, Offroad legends. Please, purchase that game and you will learn quite a bit on what it takes to make a solid game for this genre.

The real downer was that you are asking $20 for the 'super monster truck' that you state never crashes or something like that. Really? Then you had a mini version for $15.
I would be very surprised if you sell even one of those.
08-09-2012, 09:51 AM
^Was gonna write the same thing, at least hes lost the 'Olympic' thing as you say.

I'm sure for new devs its tempting to put higher prices but the problem is when you put a high price such as $4.99 people will be much more picky due to the high price. For 5 dollars you can get some huge epic games for that price, think this should be 99c. Sorry

Having another thread for the same game looks a bit like desperation as well

Last edited by psj3809; 08-09-2012 at 09:54 AM.
08-09-2012, 09:53 AM
I'll take a promo code if you have any left!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
08-09-2012, 09:59 AM
Thanks for your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
^Was gonna write the same thing, at least hes lost the 'Olympic' thing as you say.

I'm sure for new devs its tempting to put higher prices but the problem is when you put a high price such as $4.99 people will be much more picky due to the high price. For 5 dollars you can get some huge epic games for that price, think this should be 99c. Sorry

Having another thread for the same game looks a bit like desperation as well
Top Monster Trucks Racing is FREE now for a limited time.

The Monster Trucks Racing PRO is one Pro Edition. All Tracks Are Unlocked.
It has released today.

08-09-2012, 10:06 AM
Thanks for your advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabdog View Post
You are really marketing and pushing this game by bumping the thread every few days. I'm sorry for a negative response, but I think you are way off base with what you have attempted to charge upfront and for your IAPs. At least you took the word Olympics out of your title this time.
You provided me with a promo code, and I really find it hard to believe that you are attempting to charge $5 for this game. The physics are very hard to control, the game gets very boring quickly in my opinion. There just isn't much too it but a odd at times track to navigate.
You only have tilt options and they are very sensitive, and I don't recall any type of sensitivity adjustment options.
In your app description, ironically, you mention one of the better games of the genre, Offroad legends. Please, purchase that game and you will learn quite a bit on what it takes to make a solid game for this genre.

The real downer was that you are asking $20 for the 'super monster truck' that you state never crashes or something like that. Really? Then you had a mini version for $15.
I would be very surprised if you sell even one of those.
Now the "Mini Truck" is sold %4.99.

Top Monster Trucks Racing is FREE now for a limited time.

The Monster Trucks Racing PRO is one PRO EDITON. It has released today. All TRACKS Are UNLOCKED. MORE TRACKS ARE COMING SOON。

Last edited by Cool Panda; 08-09-2012 at 10:19 AM.
08-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Thks for your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
I'll take a promo code if you have any left!
One Promo Code is sent by PM

Have a good gameplay time