★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: DEFEND GLENVIEW FROM ALIEN SLIME WITH THE FREE OFFICIAL GAME FROM THE WATCH

The dreaded Alien horde has invaded Glenview! Yes, again! Evan, Franklin, Jamarcus, and Bob are tied up at a swingers party, so its up to you to save the beautiful township. Fire away from your defensive towers and turn the invaders into octopus sushi! What more motivation do you need? Join the members of The Watch and earn your place in Glenview history! And a plaque in the Museum of Felt!

&#x25BA Set up defensive towers and stop the endless enemy swarm!
&#x25BA Great visuals, exclusive content, and tons of cool weapons and evil aliens!
&#x25BA The only game featuring the Dreaded Alien Orb Gun! (Patent Pending)
&#x25BA As seen in the film! (You DID see the film, right?)
&#x25BA Knock your friends for a loop by killing more aliens in a row than they ever will!
&#x25BA Vaporize cows!

Play The Watch Defenders and see The Watch Only in Theaters!
08-11-2012, 01:02 AM
Not bad; pretty decent tower defense game. I lol'd at the commentary, especially in the tutorial! Reminded me of the Old Spice guy, haha. Can't say I cared much for the movie though :/

08-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginny View Post
Not bad; pretty decent tower defense game. I lol'd at the commentary, especially in the tutorial! Reminded me of the Old Spice guy, haha. Can't say I cared much for the movie though :/
Glad you got a laugh out of it! Feedback is always more than welcome.
08-11-2012, 03:58 PM
I can't find the game in Israeli appstore. Why?
08-11-2012, 05:37 PM
The Game it's not in the Greek AppStore.

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
08-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
I can't find the game in Israeli appstore. Why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by master lee View Post
The Game it's not in the Greek AppStore.
Unfortunately, the game is not available in App Stores for these countries. We're currently only available in the US, Mexico, and Canada. We plan to release in other countries as well in upcoming weeks, and I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.
08-12-2012, 04:09 PM
I was thinking of seeing this movie but was kind of on the edge. Maybe this will push me over, haha. Gonna check it out, hope there aren't any spoilers!
08-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilbo View Post
I was thinking of seeing this movie but was kind of on the edge. Maybe this will push me over, haha. Gonna check it out, hope there aren't any spoilers!
No spoilers! (that I'm aware of yet)
08-13-2012, 12:05 AM
It is also another strategy games and I guess it has also good features and graphics that really enjoy by several gamers.

Visit this link to play Puppy Treat for iPhone
08-16-2012, 07:29 PM
oops

Last edited by PlayGo; 08-16-2012 at 07:33 PM. Reason: duplicate