★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Metacritic's score 84 and 10 best iPhone Games for August 2012!
TouchArcade's Best iOS Games of August

"Takes iOS platforming and one button gaming in a direction Im amazed no-one tries to do more often in touch screen gaming." -- TouchArcade

"One Tap Hero is an intelligent game that does what it claims, blending the genre of platform and puzzler well. Once the player gets past slight control issues there is definitely a great game to be had." -- 148Apps

"Its got great gameplay, a huge amount of variety in the level of design, a catchy soundtrack, and beautiful artwork. This is one game thats guaranteed to keep you busy all weekend. -- GameTrailers

"One Tap Hero is a valiant attempt to do something different with the platform genre, and it just about manages to pull it off. -- PocketGamer

"It's precision platforming at its best, with enough charm and ingenuity to win over even the most jaded mobile gamer." -- Modojo

Platforming has never felt so simple
An evil wizard has turned your sweetheart into a teddy bear and the only way to save her is to collect stars and use their power to change her back. Time for a top tapping adventure!

TAP IT
Controls couldn't be simpler. Just tap to jump, tap to climb ladders, tap todo pretty much everything! With these super simple controls this platforming game becomes all about timing and foresight!

WONDERFUL WORLDS
Your adventure will take you to four unique game worlds, each with their own challenges and elements from portals to switches and more! Collect keys along your way to unlock bonus levels.

RELAXING
Sit back and relax with the soothing, melodic soundtrack and sound FX in One Tap Hero. It's perfect for a 5 minute blast or a long gaming session!

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

Sanuku's comments:

08-22-2012, 05:16 AM
Inshtabuy. Cant say no to a platformer+runner with 1 tap controls.

Not to mention the art style is just too adowaburr.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

08-22-2012, 05:17 AM
LOL at "Adam" costume on the last screenshot. That alone says instabuy.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-22-2012, 05:32 AM
Looks like an innovative platformer. Finger Balance was a fun game. Expecting good things from this one.
08-22-2012, 06:11 AM
Send a message via MSN to Wen Send a message via Skype™ to Wen
Yeah, finally! We put one and half year into it. Finally the baby is born
08-22-2012, 06:20 AM
I beta tested this game and it's a challenging innovative platform.Instabuy for me....Check it out
08-22-2012, 06:36 AM
Official Launch Trailer

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!

Last edited by killercow; 08-22-2012 at 06:54 AM.
08-22-2012, 06:49 AM
Been following since announcement, guaranteed purchase from me.
08-22-2012, 06:58 AM
I'm assuming this is tilt to move?

Any IAP?
08-22-2012, 07:05 AM
Send a message via MSN to Wen Send a message via Skype™ to Wen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I'm assuming this is tilt to move?

Any IAP?
No, not tilt to move Just tapping! We call it One Tap Hero because it's only one button control. "tap anywhere to play" get you the game and you'll understand it
yes, there're some IAPs.