Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-25-2012, 01:54 PM

Default Blood and Reign - (by Gamoji Limited)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Sanuku; 08-25-2012 at 04:53 PM..
Old 08-25-2012, 04:19 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I went ahead & grabbed this one to see how it goes. So far still going through the quests, and getting a feel for the layout & gameplay.

I can say that for this genre of game, I'm really enjoying the nice graphics and effects on the new iPad (haven't tried installing on the original iPad due to developer's warning). It's really enjoyable to look at.

Will be interesting to see where it goes, and if the IAP becomes necessary - probably haven't gotten far enough in the game yet, but so far it hasn't been an issue.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:29 PM

Played for like one Hour:

My Castle isn`t yet the Belveder but it does grown...slowly

The brawl with those Barbarian Outposts you will find now and then on the Map are at the beginning really easy but after one Hour I already got to the point where those reached like Level 3 and they are literally are wipping my Ass each time I`m attacking them. I guess I`ll have to see how I can knock them down on the floor later when I reach a higher Level with my Knights.

What currently really bother me the most is that my wood supply is kinda bugged because everything else is raising but the Woodcounter is so slow even I have got already a second Level Two Lumbermil. The Developer really should look into it since there is definitily something wrong with it comparing it to the rest.

Last edited by Sanuku; 08-25-2012 at 04:56 PM..
Old 08-25-2012, 11:16 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Sanuku, I agree with your assessment about the wood resource. Definitely slowing my progress dwn considerably.
Old 08-26-2012, 02:43 AM

A game like this should definitely be freemium. I have no problem checking out many freemium games and if I feel IAP is necessary it gets deleted immediately. So far though the 4 or so negative 1 star reviews indicate this one has some glitches so no way I'm gonna toss a $1 away until some issues are addressed and hopefully it goes free.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbass View Post
A game like this should definitely be freemium. I have no problem checking out many freemium games and if I feel IAP is necessary it gets deleted immediately. So far though the 4 or so negative 1 star reviews indicate this one has some glitches so no way I'm gonna toss a $1 away until some issues are addressed and hopefully it goes free.

I just logged back into the Game and had like 10.000+ Units of Wood in the Game and now can keep upgrading those Lumbermil so they create Wood faster. The iAP really isn`t needed since as far as I have seen in the last few Hours you can get anything through just playing the Game normal.

Sure the Game is definitely not as fast as a Ubisoft The Settlers or even Anno but overall I don`t fell like i was cheated when I had bought it for .99 Cent while many, many Freemium Titles literally made me ask myself why I`m still giving them a try well knowing that I`m done with the Genre overall.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:16 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Seems like the IAP for this game so far would be good mostly for speeding things up, otherwise haven't found a real need for them - which is fortunate, due to the cost of the IAP! I'm always amazed when games offer IAP but at such high prices - nothing priced at $.99 or $1.99 to even be tempting - they go straight for $4.99 and higher - with the biggest issue being that you don't even get much for that price! They certainly won't be getting anything additional from me other than the cost of the app....but other than that, no complaints so far. I'm taking my time with it (seems to be perfect for casual pick up & play for a few minutes at a time then forget about until later) but will be interesting to see how it pans out as the kingdom progresses.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:54 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Would have been nice that they would have mention "Internet REQUIRED"
Tried playing during break at work, and it needs internet.. since they don't have Wifi there.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:11 PM
iPhone 4S

Does this game have a lot of combat? How does it hold up as you move along in the game?
Old 08-28-2012, 07:42 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Running into problems with this game..
When I select the Quests, and some of them where I need to be a level 2
for the Townhall, or for Housing, the popup doesn't go away, and I am forced to quit the game completely..