★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

ROAR RAMPAGE - Dino With Boxing Gloves (WTF?!) :)

08-30-2012, 03:38 AM
ROAR RAMPAGE - Dino With Boxing Gloves (WTF?!) :)

New Direct Feed Launch Trailer

Roar Rampage is coming on February 07, 2013

Do you like the screens ?

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter

Last edited by Future777; 01-14-2013 at 11:52 AM.
08-30-2012, 03:45 AM
I played the flash version of this game on PC, and I found it quite cool! Sounds good that this is getting a iOS port. If your not sure play the flash version. I'm sure you will play it!

08-30-2012, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletonlord View Post
I played the flash version of this game on PC, and I found it quite cool! Sounds good that this is getting a iOS port. If your not sure play the flash version. I'm sure you will play it!
I am glad you like the flash version. The iOS version will have new levels, enemies and tons of other stuff to look forward to
Also feel free to post feedback and suggest improvements based on the flash version!

Project Manager FDG-Entertainment
08-31-2012, 04:21 AM
Get a glimpse of the game in action! (playing on iPad)

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
08-31-2012, 09:13 AM
Haha this looks fun

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
08-31-2012, 09:53 AM
Lmao looks like a great little arcade destroy-everything-in-sight. Music really gives it a fitting tone.
09-03-2012, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Lmao looks like a great little arcade destroy-everything-in-sight. Music really gives it a fitting tone.
I am really glad you like the music. It is also important to us
We will support the games arcade feel with a complete new soundtrack for the iOS version.

09-03-2012, 05:43 PM
Looks awesome, love the rag doll physics on the arms (I have something similar going on in my game) and the funny fact that he's got boxing gloves on. Looking forward to checking this out!
09-05-2012, 07:23 AM
Who would have thought dinos like to play classic arcade games aswell?

09-25-2012, 05:11 AM
Rumble in the Jungle

Small update for you all
The new preview trailer of the jungle zone!

When will this Dino ever stop?!