App description: Super Hexagon is a minimal action game by Terry Cavanagh, with music by Chipzel.

Super Hexagon was a best of 2012 runner up for game of the year on the app store.

"A masterpiece of design purity" - EDGE 9/10

"This is the kind of game youre going to pass off to your friends and say, Youve gotta check this out. Its dangerously addictive." - IGN 9/10

"One of the best mobile gaming experiences I've had this year." - Destructoid, 10/10

"Knows exactly what type of game it wants to be and executes on it spectacularly. Merciless difficulty meets brilliant design." - Gamezebo, 5/5

sladeums's comments:

08-31-2012, 06:30 AM
Well, it seems to have disappeared.

08-31-2012, 10:51 AM
Will be back September 6th. Was released early by mistake. Can't wait!
08-31-2012, 01:48 PM
I picked this up today. Simple idea very well executed. Hard as flipping nails.
09-01-2012, 09:30 AM
yesss! I am excited to play this. The original flash game is super fun, and from the short bit that I played of the iphone version, it seems to have a bunch of nice improvements.

Right hand at Lucky Frame. Makes Games.
09-05-2012, 05:43 AM
'tis now out!

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
09-05-2012, 05:52 AM
I expect nothing less than a brutal difficulty here
09-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Man, what's with the release of this one? It was released last week by accident, but it appears to have been pulled again. Clicking on the appinfo above takes you to that "Connecting to iTunes" page and it's not on the Lebanese store. I'm guessing it was supposed to be released along with the other "NZ" releases, was accidentally released again and pulled? >_>

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Man, what's with the release of this one? It was released last week by accident, but it appears to have been pulled again. Clicking on the appinfo above takes you to that "Connecting to iTunes" page and it's not on the Lebanese store. I'm guessing it was supposed to be released along with the other "NZ" releases, was accidentally released again and pulled? >_>
Not pulled on the NZ store.

Obsessions: FTL | Sword of the Stars: The Pit (Gold Edition)
GC: onlyphoenix
09-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Prob coming tonight