• Publisher: Axis Sivitz
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 14.1 MB
  • Version: 1.4.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "Button Brigade is a seriously addictive and at times genuinely hilarious title that attempts to create an entirely new way of looking at puzzles." - AppSpy

In Button Brigade, the buttons that control the game are actually a part of the game.

Help an audacious robotic worm escape from the very factory that created it. The factory is home to hundreds of buttons that can be used to solve the puzzles created by the scheming factory foremen, as well as defeat hostile worms.

Each unique button allows for inventive strategies, but also potential pitfalls. A 'Restart' button can help if you mess up a puzzle, so you might want to take it with you. But don't let an enemy worm use it to yank you back in time!

This free version of Button Brigade features "Into the Vault", the first floor of the factory's testing complex.

-Solve the 9 uniquely crafted levels with a variety of buttons and strategies.
-A Time Trial mode will challenge you to find the fastest solutions.

radicalbit's comments:

Official Website

Youtube link | Pop Up
08-31-2012, 04:55 PM
Zelda and Sonic? That's one to wrap my head around.

08-31-2012, 04:57 PM
Wonder what the controls are like, I know it's touch but is it relative touch ?
09-02-2012, 03:36 PM
It is relative touch. Your worm follows your finger; no need to put your finger on top of the worm.

Zelda - Combination of action/adventure and dungeon puzzle solving.
Sonic - Some of the style, as well as 'get to the end of the level by blasting away bunch of robots.'
09-02-2012, 05:03 PM
This looks like a hidden gem. I'll give it a go.

Check out my video reviews!Click here
09-02-2012, 05:40 PM
Spread the word! We have a winner here! This is one of the most original games I have ever played, like a cross between Zelda and Snake. I urge everybody at their earliest convenience to play the game now!

Check out my video reviews!Click here
09-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Looks pretty cool. Link from the appinfo doesn't work for me (request can't be completed, not available in US store). Here are working links for the US store:

Free version (shown above): http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/button-brigade-free/id554664055?mt=8

Full version ($2.99): http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/button-brigade/id542991688?mt=8
09-02-2012, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Looks pretty cool. Link from the appinfo doesn't work for me (request can't be completed, not available in US store).
Hey, thanks. I fixed the links in the original post.

Let me know if you guys have any feedback. I'm always looking to improve the game. A neat side quest will be coming in a future update.
09-02-2012, 08:49 PM
Brilliant game. Memorable, original, inspired. Just the kind of thing to remind you that wading through all the app store crap and hoopla is still worthwhile after all. Not trying the lite version at least, would be pretty silly.
09-03-2012, 12:09 PM
If anyone's getting stuck on level 6 (a toughie), I made a guide for it: spoilers obviously. If you guys hit any other level that's giving you trouble, I can do it a guide for it as well.