App description: **NOW ON SALE FOR 99c FOR A LIMITED TIME TO CELEBRATE OUR MASSIVE UPDATE**

Now on sale to celebrate our massive 2.0 'Endless' update, with enhanced graphics, improved gameplay and new characters!

AN EPIC ADVENTURE - fight for earth, in this dynamic action game with an epic story mode and intense over-the-top action! Choose to play as one of several Heroes/Villains who enter a tournament to gain 'Ultimate Power'

COMPLETELY ORIGINAL TOUCH CONTROLS - an original and intuitive control scheme that gives you deep gameplay thats easy to play

AMAZING GRAPHICS - Beautiful Console quality graphics brought to you by the unreal engine

INTENSE ACTION & DYNAMIC GAMEPLAY- in depth & intense action like you've never seen on an IOS device before!

SMART ENEMY AI - which means its never scripted and something unexpected can always take place!

Notes: optimised for the iphone 4s, ipad 1,2 & 3
THIS APP IS CURRENTLY NOT SUPPORTED ON THE IPHONE 3GS & iTOUCH DEVICES

Sanuku's comments:

08-31-2012, 04:43 PM
Looks like the frame rate isn't too good... On an iPad, thats kinda surprising. =o/

08-31-2012, 04:46 PM
Er... izzat Green Lantern on the app icon? O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-31-2012, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
There are many pre-Green Lantern characters who used domino masks (as those things are called). The Spirit, for example. Heck, even the Lone Ranger.
08-31-2012, 05:07 PM
What does it mean in the description that this app is not supported on the 3GS or Touch devices
Are not all devices TOUCH devices!!!
Or are they meaning itouchs in particular 4th gen types?
08-31-2012, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Looks like the frame rate isn't too good... On an iPad, thats kinda surprising. =o/
Hey, the ipad 3 frame rate is 60fps and the ipad 2 45-50fps, theres a slow motion effect used on some moves thats pretty obvious when your holding it in your hand, probably harder to see in the vid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
lol the character on the icons name is 'captain awesome' there's a few meta jokes here and there in the game,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
What does it mean in the description that this app is not supported on the 3GS or Touch devices
Are not all devices TOUCH devices!!!
Or are they meaning itouchs in particular 4th gen types?
very good point, ill be sure to make that clearer in the description, the game hasn't been tested on the itouch devices as its just a small one-man-studio with freelancers; so the ipad & iphone models where used for playtesting. ill send you a code if you want to check it out on your itouch device.

Follow the progress of IOS game 'Battle Universe' on:
SlideDB: http://www.slidedb.com/games/super
Follow Us: https://instagram.com/Badbotgames
08-31-2012, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
There are many pre-Green Lantern characters who used domino masks (as those things are called). The Spirit, for example. Heck, even the Lone Ranger.
I understand that, but that icon just looks like Green Lantern to me.

Anyways, i've been looking for a good vs game on the touchscreen, and this might be it.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-31-2012, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBotGames View Post
Hey, the ipad 3 frame rate is 60fps and the ipad 2 45-50fps, theres a slow motion effect used on some moves thats pretty obvious when your holding it in your hand, probably harder to see in the vid.
Hey!...

Thanks for clearing that up... I guess

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
08-31-2012, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBotGames View Post

lol the character on the icons name is 'captain awesome' there's a few meta jokes here and there in the game,

very good point, ill be sure to make that clearer in the description, the game hasn't been tested on the itouch devices as its just a small one-man-studio with freelancers; so the ipad & iphone models where used for playtesting. ill send you a code if you want to check it out on your itouch device.
I'd gladly accept a code to check it on my iTouch 4th gen
Thank you!!
08-31-2012, 05:49 PM
Looks like it could be good. I'll wait for reviews though.