App description: ANOTHER BIG UPDATE INTRODUCING EVEN MORE LEVELS AND CONTENT!!

** NEW LEVELS **
King's Tomb has been discovered by the Infinite Warrior, protected by a new tribal invader.
Dragon's Hold is an old fortress perched above Crown's Landing.

** NEW ARMORS **
Two new Armors with improved resistance and unique looks are also available in the Warrior's Stash to purchase.

** IMPROVED VISUALS **
All visuals have been improved to look even better on Retina display, with sharper and more detailed graphics.

--------------------------------------

Play the next generation of Endless Runner with a twist of RPG with INFINITE WARRIOR.

In the fantasy world of Infinite Warrior you fight an epic battle against an endless onslaught of bloodthirsty enemies.

Unleash Hell by performing swift, well-timed finger swipes at opponents and be rewarded with gold, loot and gritty over-the-top 3D animations recorded by Hollywood fight coordinators.

Wage War on 9 unique and visually breathtaking battlefields, in full 3d with Retina graphics.

Use collected cash to purchase fantastic new weapons and hardy armor to both customize and improve your hero.

Call in fearsome dragons to trigger "Head-Start" power-up and find ways to boost your score and best your friends on four different leaderboards while striving to become the ultimate Infinite Warrior!

And remember that Infinite Warrior has the same cinematic graphics and price whether you buy it for your iPod Touch, iPhone, Iphone 5 or iPad!

- Ranked Number 1 for Role Playing Games on Iphone in 28 Countries!!!
- Ranked Number 1 for Role Playing Games on Ipad in 21 Countries!!!
- Ranked within Top 5 for Action Games on Iphone in 15 Countries!!!
- Ranked within Top 5 for Action Games on Ipad in 17 Countries!!!

* TouchArcade 4/5 *
"...Infinite Warrior isn't subtle or deep, it's a game about being badass and making it look easy...

* AppAdvice 4/5 *
"...The graphics for this universal game are outstanding. The gameplay is simple..."

* AppTudes *
A great purchase for casual action fans in the mood for some brutal hack-and-slash gameplay.

* CrankyGamers UK *
"...Its a novel idea thats done well but I have a feeling updates could make this game go from good to quite possibly great."

* Ireviewt 4/5 *
" Infinite Warrior is a endless runner with a innovative game mechanics that will appeal to players with impressive visuals and intuitive swipe controls."

* Slide to Play 3/4 *
"...its certainly worth a look for its visually rewarding, fantasy-style take on the endless runner genre."

NOTE: Blood can be deactivated in the Options menu for a more parent-friendly experience.
On Ipad First Generation, Iphone 3GS and Ipod Touch 3rd Gen, Blood is deactivated to increase performance.

Echoseven's comments:

09-05-2012, 08:01 AM
Yes!!!!!!

09-05-2012, 08:02 AM
Yes! Been waiting for this!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-05-2012, 08:19 AM
Nice!!!
09-05-2012, 08:20 AM
*Smashes the BUY button*

Looks awesome
09-05-2012, 08:21 AM
Still unsure about this One. Especially since Infinity Blade: Dungeons is so, so close...
09-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Although the screens clearly emphasize the combat, isn't this the one that's sort of an endless runner...with battles mixed in?
09-05-2012, 09:33 AM
It's a pseudo-runner game in its core gameplay, so i cant say no to this.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-05-2012, 09:42 AM
When this was first announced, the screenshots were intriguing and I thought this was something to really looking forward to, but with the "TA Plays" video...I dunno...it came off as a one trick pony...sort of like Blood Run in 3D or something. Forget the price...it's the size that's worrying me. 121mb compressed for 4 backgrounds? Most likely gonna pass on this for now. :/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
When this was first announced, the screenshots were intriguing and I thought this was something to really looking forward to, but with the "TA Plays" video...I dunno...it came off as a one trick pony...sort of like Blood Run in 3D or something. Forget the price...it's the size that's worrying me. 121mb compressed for 4 backgrounds? Most likely gonna pass on this for now. :/
Yes, we had realized the size could be considered a large size for this type of game.
And we have tried to compress the game as much as we could to get to the smallest possible size, without starting to lose visual quality.

All textures for the characters and environments are High Resolution. You got to remember that the game is in full 3d, animations/models take a very large amount of space.
We also have original orchestral music for all levels. Mb after mb, it adds up quickly.
We could have made it smaller, but the textures would have been lower resolutions, animations not as fluid, a single music for the whole game, and no voice overs.

A tradeoff we had to make.