★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Best Mobile Game of 2012"
German Game Developers Award

Top 3 iPad game in US & CAN Selected a Great game on iPhone 5 in 17 countries

Royal Revolt is a gem in the App Store giving you a full game experience for free. (Touchgen.net)

Royal Revolt is a brand new reverse T-defense game with beautiful 3D graphics and intuitive touch controls! Lead your soldiers to victory against your greedy relatives who have stolen your fathers throne.

How to play
Use the simple touch controls to direct your troops
Employ battle magic to heal, stun or destroy
Upgrade your hero, knights and spells
Conquer all 58 castles to become King

The story so far
You are a young Prince, sent by your father to learn magic at Bogsmarts, a boarding school for the spoilt and untalented aristocrat youth.
When you return after two years with a B.A. in Petty Magic, all has changed in your fathers land:
Your father has died and your ugly aunts and uncles have carved up the Kingdom among them. You throw a tantrum, but to no avail: your relatives suggest you go back to school and leave politics to the grown-ups.
But you are a man now! You sell your jeweled teddy bear, collect a few trusty soldiers and set out to KICK THE GREEDY BUSTARDS out of their castles.
Which are rightfully YOUR castles, damn it!

Press quotes
Part melee action, part on-the-fly tactics, Royal Revolt!s gameplay is the perfect example of walking the razors edge between new tricks and old staples. (148apps.com)
Royal Revolt is a gem in the App Store giving you a full game experience for free. (Touchgen.net)
Royal Revolt! is a must get, you really cant go wrong with trying out this game. (Gamerchica.com)

Join us on Facebook

http://facebook.com/royalrevolt http://facebook.com/flaregames
09-22-2012, 06:42 AM
Not yet available in the US store. Mmmhh...

09-22-2012, 01:08 PM
Update to retina for iPad 3
09-24-2012, 05:58 PM
Game Impressions

09-24-2012, 06:04 PM
This looks very interesting. And the description makes is sound like Anomaly Warzone Earth in concept.

It isnt showing on my appstore yet, but this certainly has me intrigued.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-24-2012, 06:05 PM
This looks very interesting. And the description makes is sound like Anomaly Warzone Earth in concept.

It isnt showing on my appstore yet, but this certainly has me intrigued.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-24-2012, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Is it for iPad only?
Appinfo says universal.
09-24-2012, 06:37 PM
Wow this looks awesome..Will give it a try..
09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
Still not available in the US .
09-26-2012, 02:55 PM
I want to play but its not letting me get it on the u.s store plus if its not there in us store then why does it say when i try to install it say "this app no longer exist in the app store >