Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-27-2012, 06:01 AM
Developer
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Wake up Mr. Moore! HD by The Moonwalls

Hi everyone!
I'm happy to inform, that my newest game is finally available for iPad!

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Marcin.

Last edited by TheMoonwalls; 10-02-2012 at 12:25 PM..
Old 09-30-2012, 11:49 AM
Developer
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Hi everyone! I have 40 Promo Codes for iPad version to give out: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=158086
Old 09-30-2012, 04:20 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Nice game.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:07 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I've played a bit of this now, and there are a few things it does well, and a few areas where it could be improved.

The graphics are very crisp and nicely rendered on a retina iPad. It's a great-looking game!

That said, it's a little laggy in spots. The gears take a while to fall from the top of the screen down the "landing tube". That part should move faster, especially since you can't grab a gear from the tube and get building until they all land at the bottom of the tube.

This game is a take on the gear puzzle genre, but unlike some of the other gear games out there (Geared, for example), you need to build in a specific area. It's not freeform. You need to attach your gears to fixed pins.

The neat twist is that you might have to deal with rusty pins, or cracked gears, or wires, and each of those presents a different challenge and solution that your run-of-the-mill gear puzzler.

However, when you drag a gear to a pin, your finger often gets in the way of the view of where you're supposed to be placing the gear. The gear does turn red if it's not properly in place, and silver if it's in the right spot, but again this effect is laggy and hard to judge. This makes placing the gears a lot more challenging than it should be, especially for a timed puzzle.

You get zero, one, two or three stars depending on how fast you find a solution to gear placement.

I would like to request that you be able to move gears without having to put a finger on top of them, or that the placement mechanism not be so laggy as to show the proper placement color. But still, not having to have a finger on a gear block the pins would be a lot better, especially for those with larger digits.

I like the challenges presented in this game, and they ramp up nicely. It's a fun concept (having to fix up a clock in order to wake up a guy so he can get to work on time and not get fired for being late again) and would be a real joy to play with a few tweaks to the game play.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:49 AM
Developer
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Thank you for your opinions! I'm really glad that you like the game, and I can assure you that all improvements, as well as new levels, gears, and additional content will be added in the upcoming update

Best regards,
Marcin.

Last edited by TheMoonwalls; 10-02-2012 at 12:25 PM..