Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-27-2012, 11:39 AM
borderLeap borderLeap is offline
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 43
Default Blendamaze - (by BorderLeap Games)

Blendamaze for iPod/iPhone is now live in the App Store!




Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-27-2012, 11:48 AM
speed4mee speed4mee is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,785
Default

I'm one of the beta testers on testflight.
This game is absolutely fantastic, with a new idea.
I hope i can get a promo code
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-27-2012, 11:56 AM
dclose dclose is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,850
Default

Yeah, this looks wonderful! I'm disappointed it's not available for the iPad too though. Please consider adding a touch, rather than tilt, mode and making it available for the iPad too!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-27-2012, 12:10 PM
borderLeap borderLeap is offline
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
Yeah, this looks wonderful! I'm disappointed it's not available for the iPad too though. Please consider adding a touch, rather than tilt, mode and making it available for the iPad too!
Thanks! iPad version coming very soon

I think the touch idea is a great one - and would allow for it to be ported over to a Mac app... but still on the fence about that as the classic labyrinth game is a huge inspiration for this which uses tilt to control the marble. Definitely gonna keep that in mind though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed4mee View Post
I'm one of the beta testers on testflight.
This game is absolutely fantastic, with a new idea.
I hope i can get a promo code
Thanks speed4mee for your help! Promo code sent to ya via PM
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-27-2012, 12:12 PM
borderLeap borderLeap is offline
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 43
Default

Here are 3 shiny new promo codes! If used just reply and let us know - and share your feedback here! Thank you!

MKERRYFEF3L6
YKKFRYH3A3MX
JW4AP6XLRR3M
MNN363XWE93N
R9N9F37P4XFY

Last edited by borderLeap; 09-27-2012 at 03:03 PM.. Reason: Updated promo code status
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-27-2012, 12:15 PM
Hobbsicle's Avatar
Hobbsicle Hobbsicle is online now
Developer
iPhone 3GS
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 199
Default

Grabbed MNN363XWE93N. Will leave a review as well as posting my impressions here in the forum. Looks good!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-27-2012, 12:16 PM
speed4mee speed4mee is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,785
Default

Thanks a lot for the code
Unfortunately reviews with promo codes are impossible since several months
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-27-2012, 12:19 PM
borderLeap borderLeap is offline
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed4mee View Post
Thanks a lot for the code
Unfortunately reviews with promo codes are impossible since several months
No worries - that makes sense Would still love to hear feedback here!

Last edited by borderLeap; 09-27-2012 at 12:48 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-27-2012, 12:26 PM
dclose dclose is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,850
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderLeap View Post
Thanks! iPad version coming very soon

I think the touch idea is a great one - and would allow for it to be ported over to a Mac app... but still on the fence about that as the classic labyrinth game is a huge inspiration for this which uses tilt to control the marble.
Glad you're going to keep it in mind! The reason I suggested an additional touch mode, is that often tilt doesn't work as well on the larger iPad. My arms get quite tired holding up that thing, and waving it around!

Ooo, just saw the promo codes! I used MKERRYFEF3L6 to try out on my iPod Touch. I'll also give this a whirl in 2X mode on my retina iPad and let you know how that goes. Thanks for sharing them!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-27-2012, 12:27 PM
borderLeap borderLeap is offline
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbsicle View Post
Grabbed MNN363XWE93N. Will leave a review as well as posting my impressions here in the forum. Looks good!
Thanks Hobbsicle!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent