★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **************Get it FREE for a limited time only**************

There's a new threat rising in the West; not made of flesh and blood, but steel. It must be stopped at any cost. Will you rise to the challenge?

You'll play as first-class U.S. Federal Marshal Jedediah Wolfe and your skills are needed in the west, where outlaw raids have left towns in ruin and mysterious machines are growing in number. Blast your way through legions of enemies using an array of customizable weapons and equipment, building your armory as you go, until no one can stand in your way.

FEATURES:
-Over 200,000 ways to upgrade your weapons and equipment! Actually 203,587 ways, but who's counting!!
-Fight through three difficulty tiers across six locations!
-An engaging, hand painted story!
-Explore more of the story with challenging puzzles!
-Use relics to power up your guns!
-A wide variety of unique enemy types to gun down!
-Special bonus rewards for each tier of difficulty completed!
-A large selection of guns to choose from, each with it's own special perk!
-Challenge your skills in the Endless Mode!
-Tons of achievements to earn!
-Show off your skills in the leaderboards!

TC Games's comments:

Our goal was to create a shooter with a loot/upgrade system in the direction of Diablo's

We have been working for a very long time on Death Call 2 and it is with a GREAT deal of excitement we make this post! After finishing up Death Call 1 we decided there was a ton of room for improvement and did a very large overhaul of the game's design (so much so that we recommend you hold back on playing Episode 1, even though Episode 1 was well liked). Death Call 2's new design improves virtually everything, but the thing we are most excited about is the deep level of customization you have with your character/equipment.

Here is a very small taste of the game.

iTunes Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/death-call-2/id550303133?ls=1&mt=8

09-27-2012, 12:21 PM

-The party time relic puts a party hat on all of the enemies and when you kill them they burst into confetti!

-We'll be giving them until next Thursday

09-27-2012, 12:47 PM
Don't see that in-game. Do I get the party hat relic through PM? If so, I'd like one!
Thanks!
09-27-2012, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Don't see that in-game. Do I get the party hat relic through PM? If so, I'd like one!
Thanks!
Yeah, it's something we're only giving away on toucharcade, twitter, and facebook right now And possibly only this week!

Your relic code is sent!
09-27-2012, 01:19 PM
O___O

omgomgomgomgomgomg... uhm, could I forget the hats for a moment, and ask...

Why did I not know this was Out?

OK, now I'd like my party hats...

DBC

I give up.
09-27-2012, 01:25 PM
I'd love to have a party hat as well please? Thanks

Drat!
09-27-2012, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC Games View Post
Your relic code is sent!
Relic me up!

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
09-27-2012, 01:37 PM
Game Impressions

With online multiplayer, this could have been the online western shootout game High Noon never quite managed to be (partially because of the reliance on tilt). The touch controls strike a near-perfect balance between precision, and lack of the same, a great way to make aiming challenging, in spite of the lack of player or enemy movement, but never frustrating.

With player movement similar to High Noon (automatic sidestepping at varied speeds, also affected by equipment), online duels with these excellent controls would be a hootandahalfnanny.

And even without any such grand ambitions (for I doubt we'll ever see online mp in this title), Death Call 2 is a very nice combination of casual action, and long-term grinding progression (but probably never quite a truly boring grind, since the actual battles are fun in themselves, even without any thoughts of illusions of achievement and ill-gotten gains).

The game is probably still too casual to hold my interest for long, but for any fan of action games without aspirations of desktop quality emulations, this is probably a keeper.

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
09-27-2012, 02:05 PM
Can I have a relic please
09-27-2012, 02:08 PM
Please send me a code for the relic thanks!