★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The monsters have been eating way too much junk food, and now theyre hungry for something healthy you! Take your team of valiant veggies into battle as you attempt to keep the monsters from invading your plot.

POWERFUL PERISHABLES
Armed only with a touch-powered catapult, you are the last line of leafy defense as a herd of herbaceous-hunting monsters storm the veggies homeland.

VARIED VEGGIES
Load different types of gallant greenery into your catapult and pound your enemies with powerful produce before its too late and they plow through your gardens barricades.

FOUR EDIBLE ENVIRONMENTS
The fight between the organic heroes and mutated monsters spans four different worlds as you attempt to defend your armored allotment. The Green Plains, Plague Jungle, Chili Mountain and the Yellow Stone Ridge are all under assault.

FOOD FIGHT FUN
Grow Away is a fun and addictive game for all the family, with outstanding comic book graphics, cute characters and thrilling touchscreen-controlled, catapult-pounding gameplay.

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

Sanuku's comments:

10-03-2012, 11:23 PM
Looks interesting, but every 99 cent Chillingo game has a 50% chance of going free.

C: :###
If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.
GC: DON'TSHOOT!
10-04-2012, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Looks interesting, but every 99 cent Chillingo game has a 50% chance of going free.
99 cents? A burger at McDonalds? Don't know if most people can afford that. I'd rather pay 99 cents for a quality Chillingo game than support crappy companies like Gameloft who remove fantastic games from the app store such as 'Let's Golf 1+2 so they can charge ridiculous IAPs out of 'Let's Golf 3 and other titles as well...

Chillingo all the way.

200,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: DonnyDJ76
Let's go Yankees!