Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-03-2012, 02:35 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Default KonstructXp (by Tunza Games)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Echoseven; 10-10-2012 at 03:40 AM..
Old 10-03-2012, 02:38 PM

Looks cool, but what do you do in this game?
Old 10-03-2012, 02:57 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

this looks familiar...valve can you hear me? LOL
Old 10-04-2012, 07:52 AM

Hen14, hear...

I'm actually interested in the game 'cause the screenshots look pretty good.

But I'd like to see a video of this to see how it is.

If there won't be a video, there seems to be something wrong with the game: Cool Screenshots + No Video = Scam?

Come on. Convince me I'm wrong.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:01 AM
iPad mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kablermo View Post
Hen14, hear...

I'm actually interested in the game 'cause the screenshots look pretty good.

But I'd like to see a video of this to see how it is.

If there won't be a video, there seems to be something wrong with the game: Cool Screenshots + No Video = Scam?

Come on. Convince me I'm wrong.
The support link in iTunes leads to the page for their free "alpha" iPad game which has similar screenshots. There is a video there. Im not sure this is the same game though since this one mentions nothing about level creation and sharing.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:39 AM

yeah, looks interesting, though. but it's not the same game. I'll see.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:01 PM

Okay I'm back. I downloaded and tried the game. It's not a Scam, it's a real game and it reminds me of - surprise - Portal.

The game itself is okay, but it is really frickin laggy on my iPod Touch 4th gen and the camera movement speed could be a bit more direct and faster.

If this is fixed, especially the lagging, 5 stars would be given. C'mon! Make this smooth
Old 10-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kablermo View Post
Okay I'm back. I downloaded and tried the game. It's not a Scam, it's a real game and it reminds me of - surprise - Portal.

The game itself is okay, but it is really frickin laggy on my iPod Touch 4th gen and the camera movement speed could be a bit more direct and faster.

If this is fixed, especially the lagging, 5 stars would be given. C'mon! Make this smooth
Somehow missed this, but damn those screenshots do look more than inspired by Portal. But is the gameplay the same/similar? No "portals" in the screenshots so was curious about how it plays.

Portal is one of my all-time favorite games, but don't see how anyone could make it as good as Valve did. I like to have the real "cake".
Old 10-09-2012, 04:31 PM

Games like Wormholes or KonstructXp are representing the lowest Level of Copy Cats in our Society that I would wish that Valve would finally start to sue everyone that does copy their Game Mechanics without adding something new to it or making it at least don`t run like some Garbage.

More then ever before the iTunes Store and their Review Team are making sure that we are getting every Day at least one App that is simple Garbage where the Developer even didn`t try to make it work as stable as it should be just because there are obviously enough Idiots out there that will buy their Garbage as soon as they see it as long as it looks like something similar.

Stay away from KonstructXp. The Developer didn`t care to freaking make it run stable on any iDevice so why should we even waste our Money/Time with it a single Moment longer.

Will upload the HD Gameplay Trailer later...

Last edited by Sanuku; 10-09-2012 at 04:37 PM..
Old 10-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Games like Wormholes or KonstructXp are representing the lowest Level of Copy Cats in our Society that I would wish that Valve would finally start to sue everyone that does copy their Game Mechanics without adding something new to it or making it at least don`t run like some Garbage.

More then ever before the iTunes Store and their Review Team are making sure that we are getting every Day at least one App that is simple Garbage where the Developer even didn`t try to make it work as stable as it should be just because there are obviously enough Idiots out there that will buy their Garbage as soon as they see it as long as it looks like something similar.

Stay away from KonstructXp. The Developer didn`t care to freaking make it run stable on any iDevice so why should we even waste our Money/Time with it a single Moment longer.

Will upload the HD Gameplay Trailer later...
Thanks for the warning. Yes, I don't see how Apple lets some of the crap get through that they do. Wasn't sure about this one. But I'll take your word for it and stay away.