App description: Play your guts out with the black tentacled creature, Lemmy! Tap your way to victory through the insides of professor Phluff.
-------------------------------------------------------
After a freak accident, Lemmy ended up inside the mad scientist Phluffs body.
Navigate Lemmy by simple tap controls, avoid tricky obstacles and surface hazards and face the reckless eyeball creatures. Eating the eyeballs will help you recover from the merciless challenges and frantic Boss Fights presented in this action packed, top-down platformer with fascinating 3D-animated Vein, Intestine and Brain levels.

Features:
Challenging 3D animated levels with tons of dangerous hazards
Addictive game play with amazingly intuitive tap controls
Awesome Boss Fights - Receive rewards for your skills
Score Big - collect pick-ups and clear speed and damage challenges
Achievements system
Easy mode
Localized for Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese

By purchasing and downloading this game you have reviewed and consented to Microsofts Privacy Policy (http://privacy.microsoft.com/default.mspx).

Hen14's comments:

10-03-2012, 02:56 PM
This was one of the best games MS put out for the WP7 (if not the best).

Now that Microsoft has abandoned that phone (and because I already have a ton of apps on the iPad), I'm switching to iPhone 5 (once Best Buy decides to sell me my pre-order). I'm excited that I can have this game again!

10-03-2012, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullwinkleJ View Post
Now that Microsoft has abandoned that phone
WP8 is coming soon so I wouldn't call it abandoned. But it is interesting that Microsoft put this on iphone. Not unheard of but interesting nevertheless.

Game Center: B34$T
Proud beta-tester for a bunch of cool games.
Dual-stick shooter fan
10-03-2012, 03:18 PM
The game play trailer looks like this game is right up my alley! It'll depend on the controls and the IAP (if any). Looks slick!

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Woah! Thanks for that trailer! This looks incredible!
10-03-2012, 03:33 PM
Wow, I'm impressed. The trailer looks positively wild and twisted.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
10-03-2012, 03:38 PM
Kinectimals was never on the Lebanese store while Microsoft's other stuff seems to be all there, so I'm really, really crossing my fingers we get this. Absolutely crazy. Stopped watching the trailer...that's how good it is.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
10-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
... so I'm really, really crossing my fingers we get this. Absolutely crazy.
The developer is Tactile Entertainment, correction: Press Play but the rest stays the same:, so that bodes well for smooth animations, great graphics, and good game play. I'm definitely looking forward to this!

Last edited by dclose; 10-04-2012 at 09:59 AM.
10-03-2012, 04:09 PM
Whoa! I'm liking what I'm seeing here! Insta-buy for me!
10-03-2012, 04:11 PM
This will be mine in less than two hours