★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The 3D epic masterpiece created by the great team. You must not miss it this life.

Role-playing combined with the Bejeweled perfectly. The Kadian continent is waiting for you to rescue, great knight.

Please notice to control your playing time.
Because once you start, you cannot stop!

This is a erratic story. It seals secret that no one knows.

Knight Redmond came to a mysterious continent because a shipwreck. He met cute elves Oilier there. And they start to adventure together.

**************Beautiful Picture**************

Fantastic views like forest, town, snow mountain etc. The views will shock you and lead you to the marvellous game world.

You cannot stop cause the cute elements, all 3D made and so lifelike.

Gorgeous effects make you feel like watching movie.

**************Beautiful Music**************

Beautiful music changed by different views, make you never feel tired.

Kinds of realistic sound effect like the sound of Heartbeat, gold and running water bring the game world to you.

**************Challenging Levels**************

There are 40+ levels designed by several great designers. Do you dare to challenge?

Different kinds of clearance make you cannot stop your fingers. Be careful to be addictive.

**************Intriguing Story**************

We cannot tell you a word. Because you have to experience by yourself to uncover the secret.

~\()/~
To everyone who loves game. Your encouragement is our best motive power. Lets make life much funnier.
10-05-2012, 02:41 AM
Looks interesting, anyone got some impressions on this one? It's all cute and cuddly according to the description but is it a solid match3 game?

Soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/chris1a-1
Audiobombs (presets and templates for iOS synths):
https://www.audiobombs.com/users/ChrisG

10-08-2012, 05:11 AM
Needs gameplay video!
10-08-2012, 10:20 AM
"This is a erratic story. It seals secret that no one knows. "

That pretty much says it all.
10-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by visionwebs View Post
What the fudging heck is that scentence even ATTEMPTING to say!?
Well duh, We cannot tell you a word. Because you have to experience by yourself to uncover the secret.
10-08-2012, 11:57 PM
Yeah I would be willing to buy it but none of the pictures show anything.
10-09-2012, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the9quad View Post
Well duh, We cannot tell you a word. Because you have to experience by yourself to uncover the secret.
You guys shouldn't be making fun of them. They're the great team and if they pull the game, we'll all end up missing the 3D epic masterpiece... I don't wanna miss it this life.
10-09-2012, 12:37 AM
Who knows; this actually could be good but with a $5 price tag and minimal information no one will take a flyer on it.

However, the broken English app description is almost worth the price of admission.

Edit: if anyone wants to try the game, there is a free version (with in-app purchase to unlock full game):

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/knight-raymond-hd/id554598667?mt=8

I am downloading it...

Edit again: after a few minutes of play, it seems like a pretty standard match 3 game to me. There is a story with nice enough art and somewhat broken English. The match 3 parts are not full screen and do not control that well. Really only worth a download if you are curious. I have deleted it already.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

Last edited by slewis7; 10-09-2012 at 12:56 AM.
10-09-2012, 09:25 AM
The artwork is nice but too small. Why so small on an ipad? I think this is just an iPhone app a bit stretched but not enough or the ipad. Gameplay suffers terribly when you put such tiny elements on the large ipad. Could have been a real hit but for the minute screen.
10-10-2012, 12:01 PM
I think more detailed info or gameplay could do something good here...