Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-08-2012, 04:29 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Default Real Soccer (Football) 2013 (by Gameloft) [Universal]

Last edited by Hen14; 10-08-2012 at 04:33 PM..
Old 10-08-2012, 04:41 PM

I had hoped that it would be Konami who would come into the Ring to battle against FIFA 13 but I guess it`s Ubisoft/Gameloft who will do the first Round. Looking forward to see how much the Game has improved over the last One. Expect the usual as soon as I`m back from the first few Matches
Old 10-08-2012, 07:00 PM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

I don`t know why Gameloft is keeping their Freemium Model if it comes to Sport Games where it makes it clearly only worse each Time I play it and compare it to Games like FIFA/Pro Evolution Soccer even more.

While FIFA/Pro Evolution Soccer have an fluent Gameplay Real Soccer 2013, same as already Real Soccer 2012, is so far from it away that I don`t know why someone should even waste his Time with it.

Because of the Freemium Model Gameloft is using in the Real Soccer Franchise your Team is so bad at the Beginning you are often just staring at the Screen and asking yourself how some of those Players did even manage it to be choosen to play in the Starting Team because they aren`t even able to do the basic Moves they should have learned already in the Football School.

At every Corner FIFA/Pro Evolution Soccer seem to be so far ahead of Real Soccer 2013 if it comes to Gameplay that at one Point I even thought that I was glad that Electronic Arts did asked me to pay for their Game the ten Bucks so I could enjoy the Game while Gameloft is making sure I don`t ever forget that it was free and in return is letting me suffer badly for it.

I played so far three Matches and I won`t touch the Game a third time because I regret playing it even one more Minute because of the crippled Gameplay that is making sure that I am even forgetting that the Game has a lot of Management Parts that are pretty solid but since this isn`t an Management Game like Football Manager Handheld™ 2013 and a Football Game I have to focus on the Gameplay and if it comes to it Gameloft doesn`t manage to reach the Level of Electronic Arts or Konami at any Point.

The next Point is that Gameloft doesn`t have any official FIFA License so all Names/Stats/... are not real and since you can`t rename anything in the Game or edit any Stats/add your own Pictures to the Game it kills even the Rest of atmosphere. Because of the mentioned Points I can`t recommend anyone Real Soccer 2013...
Old 10-08-2012, 07:32 PM
iPhone 4, OS 3.x

i dont get why Gameloft is doing this freemium sports stuff. the NFLPRO13 is unbearable because of the freemium model. I dont want to earn plays w credits and earn teams. Let me pay $5 or $6 or whatever the game costs and play the damn game. I cant even figure all the credit stuff out. I played the football game for 20 minutes and it was unbearable. Not because the game is that bad but because u cant even play a normal game. At least give the option to pay outright.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:35 PM

Honestly.. it really sucks.. Playing Juventus as Alpino in a some kind of master league like in PES buying every kind of accessories it's one of the worst idea ever. 1/5.

And.. it's not optimized for iPhone 5!
Old 10-08-2012, 07:48 PM

at least this time Sanuku hasn't spent anything

Last edited by Asdone; 10-08-2012 at 07:50 PM..
Old 10-08-2012, 11:42 PM

This looks HORRIBLE!! i really thought gameloft would step their game up this year, after the likes of other high quality sports games ( NBA 2K13, FIFA 13, Euro Soccer, etc. ) The RS series has gotten progressively worse since RS2011. RS 2011 was headed in the right direction. I've said before that they should just take the character models and animations from RS2012 and insert them into RS 2011. Then we would see a decent looking and playing football/ soccer game. They need to stop all these gimmicks and selling tactics from year to year and focus on the gameplay and basic appearance and functionality of the game itself.

Hey, does anyone know if or when PES 2013 is coming to ios and android?
Old 10-09-2012, 01:36 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Gameloft is really blowing it.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:49 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Amazing!! How could Gameloft make a game worse than NFL 13, well they have done it and achieved the impossible... well done.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:04 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Just terrible. I tried the NFL game the other week and that was shocking how bad it was, spending money on plays etc.

Gameloft have gone back to their bad old ways of freemium. For sports titles i think its utterly stupid to do that, just doesnt work.

Staying strongly away from their NFL and Real Soccer games when theyre freemium-heavy, ridiculous