Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-09-2012, 12:12 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Default Tender Loving Care by Trilobyte Games, LLC. (Universal) - $13.99

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by metalcasket; 10-09-2012 at 12:14 AM.. Reason: Added YouTube video.
Old 10-09-2012, 12:41 AM

It will be interesting to see what they do with this game. There was some fairly racy scenes, breast shots, and simulated sex (I say "simulated" because the women was obviously still wearing her panties).

I went through the original game twice to try and get different outcomes and they weren't all that drastically changed, but it was still interesting to play.

It's been a while but it centers around a man and a wife who are having a tough time of things (due to a lost child if I remember), John Hurt is your/their psychologist and has you answer a lot of questions that are supposedly from actual tests. How you answer the questions determines how the story plays out. I also remember the nurse being very hot.

Price may seem a bit high, but it did seem like there was decent value in it. But that was many years ago and "production value" is all different now.

Anyway, I'll be very surprised if the nudity and nature of the game stays in place. I remember quite a few of the questions designed to shock you. I just might have to pull out the game again, it's still in my DVD collection.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:32 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

I know the price isn't everyone's cup of tea, but godamn...I was expecting at least a price discussion in this thread. Has anyone decided to take the $14 leap of...death?
Old 10-09-2012, 08:39 AM
iPad mini

How does this make any sense:
Quote:
Its also the very first title made specifically for iPad years before there was an iAnything; its not a re-purposed movie youve seen before, or a ported-over computer game. TLC takes full advantage of touch screen technology in a way no one else has even imagined before now.
If it's an interactive movie/game from the 90s. Is it completely new? The fact that they claim it was designed for the iPad before it existed makes me think not.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:41 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Skype™ to Codhisattva

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickWit View Post
Anyway, I'll be very surprised if the nudity and nature of the game stays in place. I remember quite a few of the questions designed to shock you.
The nature of the movie is intact. We didn't have to change any of the psycho-thriller storyline to comply with Apple. And I don't think they watched every single scene, if you know what I mean.
Old 10-09-2012, 12:37 PM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 10-09-2012, 12:56 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

I'm just sitting here with a "O_O" look on my face...around the 15 minute mark of Sanuku's video.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:06 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Correct me if I'm wrong, but reading the synopsis I recall watching a late night flick with a similar storyline. In fact I think I have a bargain-bin CD somewhere with the same title. So is Tender Loving Care for the iOS actually a game adaptation of the movie?
Old 10-09-2012, 01:12 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by johannaffendy View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but reading the synopsis I recall watching a late night flick with a similar storyline. In fact I think I have a bargain-bin CD somewhere with the same title. So is Tender Loving Care for the iOS actually a game adaptation of the movie?
It is a movie. >_> Well, an interactive one. Maybe that "bargain-bin CD" was the interactive DVD version of this?
Old 10-09-2012, 01:19 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
It is a movie. >_> Well, an interactive one. Maybe that "bargain-bin CD" was the interactive DVD version of this?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0149252/