★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Looking for App Review

10-09-2012, 10:40 PM
Looking for App Review

I am looking for a private review of my game: Beach Ball Burst! (See below for game details) What i mean by private review, is that this review is just me, the developer. Game sales have been really slow and I am wondering if it is just marketing or do I need to improve my game. That is why I am asking for your help. All you have to do is reply to this thread. As well you get a free app, which is always nice. (I will be giving you a promo code)

As for the review part I will be asking about what you think of the game, any improvements that could be made to the game and the overall all impression of my game. All I want is an unbiased view of my game.

So if you want a free app, reply now. I will private message you if I want to do review my app.

Beach Ball Burst Information:

10-10-2012, 04:49 PM
The review would not take long, and plus you get a FREE GAME
10-10-2012, 05:22 PM
Not sure if trolling....?

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
10-10-2012, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozberry View Post
Not sure if trolling....?

I am not trolling. If you want a free app (that is usually $1.99) just say so. All I ask in return is you give me a quick review and some of your first impressions. That is all I ask.