Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 10-10-2012, 03:46 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default 1 x $50, 3 x $20, 30 x & $10 iTunes giftcards giveaway from Hello,cappuccino[FREE]

Hello, everyone!
This is KTH's mobile game master that provides smartphone game such as 'Crazy Cow', 'Wild frontier', 'Zombie crasher' and ‘Cartoon Defense: Space Wars’. Our new game Hello,Cappucino[FREE] is released on Apple Appstore for iphone and ipad

★How to win a itunes gift card?★

1. what to do?

★Download <Hello Cappuccino> from App store and play the game.

Then leave your game review on any game forum(such as Toucharcade, Slide To Play and any other similar game community you like)

and send the RINK URL of your post to this email address.(allstarmobile@paran.com)

2. The deadline : October 20th.

3. Who will be the winner? The participants who enthusiastically participate in this promotion.
ㆍ The Best (1) : Win $50
ㆍ Excellence (3) : Win $30 each
ㆍ participants(30) : Win $10 each

4. The announcement of the winners : October 22th (by email)

Last edited by David Hong; 10-10-2012 at 11:39 PM..
Old 10-10-2012, 03:53 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

The girl in picture 3 is quite cute, although she has those scary eyes that suggest either The Dark Side or maybe a terminal crystal meth habit.

Good luck with your competition.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:03 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Thanks for the contest!

Last edited by foxmulderino; 10-10-2012 at 04:15 AM..
Old 10-10-2012, 04:08 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetshooter View Post
The girl in picture 3 is quite cute, although she has those scary eyes that suggest either The Dark Side or maybe a terminal crystal meth habit.

No...if any girl is on meth, it's the one in screen 4. I should know, I dated a former tweaker. Still kinda crazy though. Good times.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:26 AM

Default How about that girl in picture 2?

So funny to your feel!
I think she looks like Assassin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetshooter View Post

Old 10-10-2012, 06:25 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

My review:

Hello,Cappuccino is the newest time management game from KTH. As the name implies (perhaps), your job is to manage a cafe shop. Now, over the past two years or so I've gone through quite a few of these time management games, and been the manager of all kinds of establishments, farms, towers, hospitals and what not. I've even been a glamourous top model once, and I'm a guy. But I've gone into "Hello, Cappuccino" with high hopes, mainly because I liked other games from that company (the RPGs, like "Wild Frontier"). So.. Launching the game, I get to pick a location, "real" one, or a virtual one. I choose to establish mine on a real location (like, what am I, some virtual fantasy dude living in the online world?!). Picked Israel and it was named the first (was I the first player from my country?). So, on I launched the game, and went into the tutorial which, to my pleasant surprise, was only a couple of small slides that taught me how pull the Espresso recipe from my books. Great! I mean, we've all been here, we know how this type of game works.. why bother with long and useless details. So short and to the point tutorial, definitely a step in the right direction. Put this on the table and started serving to my costumers and gone through the other tutorial levels which were the basic serving, shopping for seating and table, hire more staff, etc. Nice influx of people for a place that just opened its gates for the first time seconds ago, so my waitress Katie had her hands full, literally.

A few more cycles of make and serve and running through the first tutorial missions, and I was ready to look at what the game has to offer. The game menu has the decorations, hiring (including pets) expanding and everything you need to make more coffee guzzlers happy. There are the usual three currencies in the game, the regular, the special (expand, rush job) and the real life premium currency. Also the experience factor which gives a true sense of movement forward and actually implemented quite well. The usual elements of social networks and sharing which we all know by now (you can hire your friends to come in the cafe, etc), I assume. The music in the background is nice and fits right in but does gets repetitive over time. Graphics are cute and have the unique KTH style to them, which is a great thing.

Overall I think we have a pretty good TiMan game on our hands here with KTH, It's mainstream yet doesn't feel dull and it keeps the players motivated with plenty of options and a calm atmosphere.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:43 AM
Banned
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I'm getting in to this cafe game it's like I really meeting new friend everytime I play it so cute the characters a lili repeatative but I'm meeting new character all the time so it's fun I like talking with them anyway got to get back to the cafe I'm on my lunch break. Business is booming
Old 10-10-2012, 07:10 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

The game is excellent. I love the way you design the rich however simple graphics. The controls are great, there are many recipies possibilities and overall it's a very solid game. Now it just has to make real coffe
Old 10-10-2012, 08:55 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

A time management game in which you open a cafe in a real or virtual location. Game play is just like any other time management game. Hire different characters in the cafe, serve various coffees and pastries, and decorate your cafe. Loads of fun. If you like time management games, then try this one...hey, it's free!

Last edited by Sxethang; 10-12-2012 at 02:46 PM..
Old 10-10-2012, 09:03 AM
Banned
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

It says announcement of winners is on July 22nd. Contest ends October 20th. I think I'll avoid this contest.