★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Some of the things smugglers try to get through the airport are incredible. There's a spider in grandma's suitcase?! A racketeer is hiding a plunger?! Holy smoke! Luckily, you have an X-Ray scanner to check their clothes and luggage for wacky contraband. Enjoy a funky 70s-style soundtrack while keeping the airport safe from hammers, scissors, and other illegal goods.

Join huge Team Battles where you fight for high scores! Dive into challenging randomized missions! Use multi-touch or a one-finger slide to pick up multiple items and chain together combos! Boost your X-ray! Earn in-game cash to spend on customization, new contraband, new smugglers and exciting upgrades!

Funky Smugglers features:
An X-ray scanner that allows you to see what the smugglers dont want you to see
Original massive Team Battles and challenging single player missions
The spirit of 70s brought with funky music tracks
Outsmart shifty smugglers by grabbing the contraband you can pick many items with one slide or multitouch to make uber-multiple combos
Boosts to power up your X-ray scanner
Leaderboards, Achievements and Ranks based on your overall progress
Quality design from Apple Design Award winning developer
Visuals optimized for various devices including retina iPad and iPhone 5
iOS6 Game Center Challenges supported!

Echoseven's comments:

10-10-2012, 07:18 AM
Looks nice. Something i wouldnt mind TOFTTing.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

10-10-2012, 07:24 AM
Can't wait. Always fantasized about working for TSA. Haha.
10-10-2012, 08:21 AM
So howz this game? I've come to like 11 Bit ever since Anomaly
10-10-2012, 09:23 AM
Game Impressions

10-10-2012, 09:36 AM
Game looks interesting but man, that music is bad and will get old fast
10-10-2012, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by chris1215 View Post
Game looks interesting but man, that music is bad and will get old fast
That's regular old school funk! Philistine! And pretty much the only thing I liked about it in the video
10-10-2012, 09:57 AM
Didn't really think much about this game until I watched Sanuku's vid, Definitely on my list now. Thanks Sanuku.
10-10-2012, 10:09 AM
After watching Sanuku's vid, definitely picking this one up and trying it out after it hits the US...The music is really funky and the gameplay is clearly something new...

200,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: DonnyDJ76
Let's go Yankees!
10-10-2012, 10:15 AM
I know it's silly but it annoys me that the items in the X-ray clearly would be seen before the X-ray but can't be!

Eg grenade in/on old ladies hat, scissors shown sticking further out than clothes etc.