Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-13-2012, 03:12 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Code-Z:Social Word Game (by BVR Creations) - Universal App

home screen.png Single player - static mode.PNG
Two player - scroll mode.PNG Single player - nine length code.PNG
splash screen.png settings.png

Hi Friends,

I would like to share with you Code-Z, a new social word game that I have created. It helps to improve your vocabulary greatly, while at the same time having very good fun. Code-Z is a unique game compared to many other word games, as it is a combination of word search and code breaking games. Also, the game is designed uniquely to cut many barriers. Once you have learned the basics - which is very easy, you can play it without the device. Because of this unique usability, it is suitable for playing as a group game in parties (like dumb charades) or as a brain teaser among family/friends (like master mind) or at lunch with friends (like a puzzle) to make them keep their fingers off the phone or just while lying in the bed. Moreover, it teaches you the essence of coded communication in a very simple way. So, you can communicate secretly with your friends without letting the onlookers know what secret you are passing

A very unique feature of this game concept is that it can be easily taught to a visually challenged person or to a person with hearing impairment. And you can as well play with them and they are also able to play it among themselves. Hence it makes it the ideal social word game to bridge the gap between us, humans, no matter what disabilities we have. All you need to do is exchange codes between 0 to 5 or the 6 easy words (BACK-Q, VEST-Z, WHIG, FORD, JUMP and LYNX) , either with hands or with voice or any other way suitable for you.

You can find more details on the game in download page and also in the about section of the game.

I have created it for English and German. I want to make it available for as many languages as possible. Next on list is American.

iTunes link (English): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/code-z-free/id567693371

iTunes link (German): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/code-z-deutsch-kostenlos/id567933432

Please try it and give me your feedback and also leave a review comment !

Thanks for your time & hope you will enjoy my creation!

Cheers ,
BVR

Last edited by bvrprasad; 10-16-2012 at 01:14 PM.. Reason: Minor update