Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-17-2012, 02:41 AM

Default Bomb Island-multi-players online shooting game

Are you still playing the boring and outdated PC games? Leave out all of them, letís try this fresh exciting and lovely online shooting game, it is as easy as Angry Bird and with Millions of colorful and interesting weapons, clothes and items. Up to 6 players can play at the same time. You can gain rare and funny items. Bring your friends, begin the interesting Bomb Island journey! You can enjoy it as long as you have network, anywhere and anytime. You will no longer boring even you are queueing or in the toilet. Whatís more, the game is released around the world! You are able to communicate with players in everywhere when you are enjoying the game, and develop your international social circle.

(Coming soon at U.S app store)

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/id554981937

Old 10-18-2012, 01:23 AM

PLz Tryyyyyyyy
Old 10-28-2012, 09:52 PM

PLz Tryyyyyyyy
Old 11-12-2012, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.Y.D View Post
PLz Tryyyyyyyy

Made an account just to tell you, this game is phenomenal. I'm 26 years old and a hardcore gamer, although I rarely have time to sit behind my computer for long gaming sessions. To make a long story short: I've turned to my iPhone as my primary device for gaming. I've often felt strongly about the Asian mobile market for being an incredibly source for excellently polished titles. So it means a lot to me when companies take the time to localize these products and come out with something truly amazing like Bomb Island. I look forward to a long a healthy life for this game and can't wait to see what else you release down the road!