Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-17-2012, 03:55 AM
iPad (4th Gen)

Default Take your real estate empire overseas in Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe!

***Low Introductory Pricing! Ends soon!

Develop your business skills by making money from renting out and investing in properties. Construct classic English cottages, elegant Swiss chalets and magnificent Spanish haciendas. Beware of weather conditions and act wisely to get the job done on time!

Play now!

Old 10-17-2012, 11:08 PM

I got an early look at this. It's a fun game to build houses, services, buildings or landmarks in different countries in Europe. You earn rent, save houses from fires, repair them and such to make sure your property is in good shape. There are also houses that can detract from the appeal of your neighborhood, so you need to watch out and repair them to earn more rent. Certain buildings can also detract within a larger footprint, so you'll need to place them wisely. You can demolish buildings to do this as well. You have to watch your cash to be able to buy materials, hire workers and build new blueprints.

It's got both a campaign and free-play casual mode. I like the campaign mode (looks like 45 levels) as there are specific targets to achieve for each level, and you move to new map locations and new campaigns fairly quickly. That said, the campaigns are not always easy, and I've already had to replay a couple campaigns to try a different strategy to complete the tasks in the allotted time.

Overall, it's a fun time management, real estate game with a lot of gameplay.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:00 AM

I love game like this i like built many big citys
Old 11-06-2012, 06:04 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Love this game, but I got stuck on the hacienda level of the campaign. I've played it over about ten times and I can't accomplish the goals in time. How do you get enough money fast enough to buy the hacienda blueprint, build and upgrade three of them, and buy all the other properties so you can demolish five of them? I've tried investing in both the world bank and the sawmill, but still can't do it. Advice?