Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-22-2012, 09:41 PM

Default NinjaCrazy[New Game]

Description:

★ ★ ★ Game Features ★ ★ ★
A unique new type of shooting gameplay.
2 new energy system throughout the game.
3 seven kinds of enemies with, and keep off BOSS hostage increase the difficulty of the game and have fun.
4 under forbearance, forbearance, forbearance three difficulty allow players to meet the higher challenges.
5 brand new endless the hurdles challenge mode, and see if you can adhere to in the end.
6 variety of weapons, skills, refused monotonous game.
7 jumping, flashing, avatar unique action, and even for Fibroblast Pofeizhouzhe.
The 8 combat rhythms transform unpredictable and exciting.
★ ★ ★ How to play ★ ★ ★
1 difficulty: The game is divided into three difficulty the, each clearance a difficulty can enter a higher degree of difficulty.
2 hurdles: Every difficulty is divided into 10 small off after the failure of the current level, you need to re-start the game from the first hurdle, resurrection scrolls can also be used to re-start from current level.
3 How to play: Players from the lower left to the direction of the enemy, slide your finger, you can also click directly on the screen, to launch darts to attack the enemy.
4 character level: the player through the game fighting, you can gain experience, accumulated to a certain experience value can be upgraded, the upgrade can get skill points to upgrade weapons and skills to effect.
Nirvana: causing powerful damage on all enemies.
The 6 setting body operation: so the enemy can not move the screen, and consumes a small amount of energy.
7 weapons: a variety of weapons to choose from, the weapons grade the higher the injury the higher the value of energy consumption and more consumption of high-grade weapons, to maintain maximum energy value by upgrading.
8 energy values: When the energy value of 0 games fail, the enemy escaped screen will reduce the energy value, launch darts misses the will consume energy value, to kill the enemy will increase the energy value, to kill the hostages will be a significant reduction in energy value, successful hostage escape will increase the energy value. The total energy value can be upgraded to improve.

Last edited by andy.j; 10-22-2012 at 09:48 PM.. Reason: 1
Old 10-22-2012, 10:08 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Can you guys post a game play video?
Old 10-22-2012, 10:41 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Can you guys post a Gameplay video?
Old 10-23-2012, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMaster88 View Post
Can you guys post a game play video?
Em,that's a good idea of showing the game and we will consider your suggestion,thank you.
Old 10-23-2012, 01:23 AM
Banned
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

and there is a trailer to see?
Old 10-23-2012, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokitt View Post
and there is a trailer to see?
We don't make trailer at the moment,the game is simple and interesting and you can experience it by yourself.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:50 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

This game looks interesting. Anybody have this one?

Last edited by Echoseven; 10-23-2012 at 09:19 PM..
Old 10-23-2012, 10:21 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

It looks great, I would like to try if there's promo codes available
Old 10-23-2012, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixn0909 View Post
It looks great, I would like to try if there's promo codes available
Thank you for your like,have sent to you.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:22 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

The game it self is simple and understood the game on my own without going through the help screen but would appreciate a tutorial in the beginning.Some just prefer visuals rather than reading hehe.secondly the sound and sfx fits the gameplay.would like different sounds if you hit the hostman and the enemies.The graphics might be good on the iPhones (haven't tried this game yet on my iPod Touch) but when I zoomed in on my ipad the graphics were blurry but that's understandable.So my suggestions firstly optimise the app for iPads .Secondly add support for GameCenter or OpenFeint whichever you prefer or the users demand for (I personally prefer GC) and hence add achievements.One thing I have noticed is that there are less upgrades currently therefore not much need for buying IAPs currently for me but in the future as I progress and you add more features people might want to buy IAP so I want to advise you keep it balanced and don't force people to buy IAPs.I know you understand that but it's a friendly advise anyways as I have seen many games that used to be famous but soon lost players after a greedy update by the developer.Cartoon Wars Blade to name one.I think this game has potential but needs some new features and a bit of tweaks.No crashing as of yet so that's a good positive start.4 out of 5 stars from me.good luck with this game