Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Developer Discussion > Developer Services and Trade

Old 10-23-2012, 09:53 AM

Default Studious Programmer Seeking Permanent Team

Hello everyone,

My name is James Cavalieri and I've been fluent in Unity's C# script for two years. I have a specific dream of maintaining a company producing for the IOS. With that, I have taken the past two years perfecting my craft. In the mean time, I have attended courses to advance in my abilities of graphic design. As of yet, I understand the credentials, but do not possess them. That is why I am here. I seek to find each of the following;

A Graphic Designer(emphasis on skill, degree is not mandatory),
A Musician(garage band experience preferred).

As of now, I know(on a personal level) two who majored in business, one with a Masters, the other with a Bachelors. Rest assured the formulation of the business should be a straightforward process. Preferably, I am seeking individuals in the Rochester, NY Region (USA). This would serve as an excellent ability to convey ideas and maintain healthy subject manner. However, I am open to long distance co-workers. Although I would be initiating the company myself, I would like to think of ourselves on an equal plain(and especially importance). Relatively, the company would be a small team(3 - 4) with the exception of my business degree comrades. Skype is certainly an option for a long distance case. If you would like to contact me, you may do so via cavalieri.james@yahoo.com or text message, @ (1585)469-6832. Thank you.

Last edited by Voltage; 10-23-2012 at 10:07 AM..
Old 10-25-2012, 08:44 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Hey James,
I dropped you an email. Let's talk