App description: New from the makers of DragonVale! Collect your own stellar robot buddies. Win epic battle bot competitions. Customize your robots with detachable gizmo robot parts. Expand your intergalactic outpost. Gizmonauts is out of this world!

PLEASE NOTE! Gizmonauts is completely free to download and play, but some in-game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't wish to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases. Gizmonauts requires an internet connection to play (3G or WiFi).

Since we were little kids, we've all dreamed of a distant future filled with amazing, lovable robots like the ones from our favorite sci-fi movies, TV shows & books. Backflip Studios, the company that brought you DragonVale, Paper Toss, NinJump, and other mega-hit iOS games is happy to announce that the future is now!

Introducing Gizmonauts!

Collect tons of awesome robots
Win epic battle bot competitions!
Upgrade your bots with gizmo attachments
Create & discover rare hybrid models
Build your own intergalactic space station
Gift magical space crystals to your friends
Decorate your outpost & make it your own
Enjoy 3D animations & awesome graphics

Gizmonauts. It's out of this world!

Install Gizmonauts Today

Gizmonauts is brought to you by Backflip Studios, makers of absurdly fun mobile games like DragonVale, Paper Toss, NinJump, Ragdoll Blaster, Strike Knight, Army of Darkness, Shape Shift and Graffiti Ball. Search the App Store for "Backflip Studios" to see all our apps.

Follow @BackflipStudios on Twitter for free game announcements and other updates.

Thanks for playing!
10-24-2012, 07:20 PM
Very cute thanks again BFS

10-26-2012, 01:31 PM
Im bug. I cant buy the yellow robot so i cannot finish the tutorial.
How can i reset the game?
I try to delete and install no changes.
Anybody can help me?
10-26-2012, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Anybody play this?
I know a couple that play I love it . This game is so cute.
10-26-2012, 02:27 PM
I just downloaded it and giving it a go

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
10-26-2012, 03:29 PM
I downloaded it and it looks pretty slick. As soon as I realized it was a robot version of DragonVale, I stopped playing though. I love DragonVale, and it has been on my phone since last November, but I'm not emotionally ready to bring another host of creatures to life.

That being said, if both had been available when I was about to start playing this kind of game, I probably would have gone with this one. It seems to have some really cool features that make it more social than DragonVale.

Also, if you're listening BackFlip, my wife would like to be able to flick the dragons around in DragonVale like you can flick pygmies in Pocket God. I'm sure you'll get right on that. <wink>
10-26-2012, 03:31 PM
Saw the name..saw the first picture.

Got excited thinking it was an iOS Awesomenauts....*sigh*.

10-26-2012, 06:29 PM
DragonVale has been one of my most favourite iOS games for about a year now and I think that this game will also manage to make in onto my favourites list. The graphics are beautiful and the robots are so cute.
10-26-2012, 07:04 PM
I think that could have been me so I resent.
10-26-2012, 07:14 PM
Add me stlredbird

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird