★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Hail to the king!

Help the king defend his tower from an endless horde of scoundrels in the most action packed and thrilling game you'll find in the App Store. Use your wits and bounce kegs from scoundrel to scoundrel and knock them all down! How long can you survive?

FEATURES:
+ Simple controls: touch to aim, release to fire!
+ Fun and unique gameplay with realistic physics
+ Awesome upgradable power-ups
+ Dozens of fun quests to complete
+ Try your luck in the King's Arcade mini game!
+ Supports all screen sizes, including the new iPhone 5
+ Game Center achievements and leaderboards

Top Monkey's comments:

Trailer:

10-25-2012, 05:27 AM
Game Impressions

Really, really well done. I mean there is pretty much so far nothing that I could mention that would had made me to turn the Game off and don`t wanna try it a second time to see if I can do better or just to collect a few more Gold Coins so I can afford the next Upgrade.
Well done, No Monkeys!

Last edited by Sanuku; 10-25-2012 at 07:58 PM.

10-25-2012, 08:07 AM
Thanks, Sanuku. I never heard of this release until your post and your impressions made me download it. This is a very entertaining and simple to play game. A least early on, coins seem to doled out at a good rate and the progressions is proceeding at a good pace.

Between this and Punch Quest, free to play is getting a good name!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
10-25-2012, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Really, really well done.
Wow, thanks Sanuku!
10-25-2012, 03:29 PM
Lol..I spent surprising more time than I expected on this. Maybe fans of Peggle/Coin Drop would enjoy this?

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
10-25-2012, 03:32 PM
It's a fun little game, I must admit. Plus I am digging the pachinko aspect of gameplay which adds a little more depth and chance to the gameplay! Kudos devs on a fun game!
10-25-2012, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
Lol..I spent surprising more time than I expected on this. Maybe fans of Peggle/Coin Drop would enjoy this?
Coin Drop is no longer Coin Drop. They changed the name, and dropped the old version. ***holes.
10-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Coin Drop is no longer Coin Drop. They changed the name, and dropped the old version. ***holes.
Yeah, double that...
10-25-2012, 04:07 PM
I have played a bunch further and my progression has slowed drastically. It is getting to be a bit of a grind which is common to most of these free to play games, but I am still enjoying this one. I would like to support the developer, but the only IAP is to buy additional coins. Developer, how about adding a "coin doubler" IAP for a buck or two?

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
10-25-2012, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Yeah, double that...
Well, first I heard of that. Guess I need to keep Coin Drop on my old 2G for safekeeping. Sad, it's actually a decent game.

As far as this game, might have to check it out.