What nintendo games would you like to see on ios?

10-27-2012, 05:35 PM
What nintendo games would you like to see on ios?

I think we all want Mario, Zelda and pokemon on our phones but aside from the those what nintendo games would you wanna see ported over to the iOS platform.
10-27-2012, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanec89 View Post
I think we all want Mario, Zelda and pokemon on our phones but aside from the those what nintendo games would you wanna see ported over to the iOS platform.
You mean developed by Nintendo? A Super Smash Bros. game. Well, Melee is the only one I played, but it was hella fun.

10-27-2012, 05:51 PM
From Nintendo's first parties? None, really. It would mean (I presume) that they were failling as a hard ware company - something I don't want to see.

3rd party, though? Rune Factory Frontier and Pandora's Tower.
10-27-2012, 05:53 PM
"Mario (nods in agreement), Zelda (nods again) and Pokemon (Every gamer over 18 in the room looks at each other with WTF faces on)" lol

Ummm yeah any Mario would be great, but honestly, I'm friggin kiling myself for a proper Contra port. I know it's not developed by Nintendo, but that's even worse! It's made by a dev that already makes iOS games! For god's sake Konami, make it happen!

Game Center ID: Quazonk
Twitter: @GomeraMosking
10-27-2012, 06:03 PM
Metroid (a redone Return of Samus [OG GB title] would be BEYOND amazing)
Kid Icarus
Kirby's Adventure
Kirby's Dream Land
Adventure Island
Bonkers

There's loads more, but that's it right off the top of my head...
10-27-2012, 06:18 PM
Finally somebody makes a thread about this.

The games play fine on their systems, wouldn't want them on a touchscreen(only).
10-27-2012, 06:54 PM
I love nintendo games but have never been a fan of their hardware. I've been reading a lot of story's how nintendo is losing tons of money on the 3DS and the Wii u is the last hope. All this has me thinking that I kinda want nintendo to fail so they will port their games to other platforms.

Look at sega and all the games they are making on ios we wouldn't see that if nintendo didn't beat them back in the day. F Zero, Animal Crossing, Earth Bound and fire emblem are just a few IPs I would live to play on ios.
10-27-2012, 07:02 PM
Super mario bros, all of them, heck super mario kart too!

Edit: and starfox! That rocks too!
10-27-2012, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazonk View Post
"Mario (nods in agreement), Zelda (nods again) and Pokemon (Every gamer over 18 in the room looks at each other with WTF faces on)" lol
Do you really think no one over the age of 18 play Pokemon? Really? I can't even begin to tell you how wrog you are...
10-27-2012, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin JF View Post
Do you really think no one over the age of 18 play Pokemon? Really? I can't even begin to tell you how wrog you are...
Really? Adults play Pokemon? I thought that comment was hilarious. Adult version should read "We all want Mario, Zelda, and Metroid".