App description: Find the Sword of P0wnz0r in basement level nine of Castle Mega-Evil where it is guarded by something really, really nasty. Fight your way back out, kill the Final Boss (tm) and save the world!

Discover wonders such as the Flail of Ultimate Threshing, Epic Boomstick and Bathrobe of Necromancy!

Defeat the Zombie Viking Ninja Pirate, the Wizard With No Friends, the Drunk Depressed Boring Guy, and dozens more!

Also, levels, XP, Mad Loot, what more could you want? DEPTH!?

Greyskull's comments:

For some reason, the description (which is funny) isn't displaying, even though I entered appinfo=full /appinfo...am I doing something wrong?

Looks like fun and already has 8 reviews (all positive, I think they are actaully real) in the appstore.
10-28-2012, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
For some reason, the description (which is funny) isn't displaying, even though I entered appinfo=full /appinfo...am I doing something wrong?
Try "=all"

10-28-2012, 07:34 PM
ooooohhh...thanks mate. I've been typing =full the whole time. Memory..can I have some?

C: :###
If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.
GC: DON'TSHOOT!
10-28-2012, 07:34 PM
Is this oerhaps the last truly free App Store game completely without even IAP cost?!?
10-28-2012, 07:43 PM
This game is pretty hard. I got owned by the drunk depressed boring guy.
10-28-2012, 08:46 PM
App does not zoom when you click the 2x zoom button on iPad 3. Otherwise, a decent game!
10-28-2012, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bool Zero View Post
App does not zoom when you click the 2x zoom button on iPad 3. Otherwise, a decent game!
Same with iPad 2 unfortunately. I rarely get iPhone only games, and definitely have better things to do than play a game in a tiny space in the middle of my screen. Oh well...
10-29-2012, 05:50 AM
I'm glad you like my game! It went live at 4:53 PM PST last Saturday and got 50 downloads in its first day. I'm super thrilled and a little bit surprised to be honest.

I made the game just for fun, I wanted a monotouch project so this was it. As for not zooming to 2x on iPads I had no idea, thanks for letting me know! That's super lamesauce, I was just raging over an app not doing that earlier today. I'm going to fix that and also fix the fact the energy drink fails to heal you for some reason.

As for the reviews there are 8 right now, one was me (I said so in the review), one was my girlfriend, one was my best friend and main supporter in all things indie game related and the rest are strangers.

The creature graphics are stock art from cerberusart.com and the other graphics (e.g. buttons, fonts) I made.

I'd love to answer any questions about it and thanks for giving it a shot.
10-29-2012, 05:58 AM
I'm sure I've seen the first illustration before... Wasn't it the splash screen of Cozy Quest?

All times favorites : CAVE shooters, Space Invaders Infinity Gene, Groove Coaster, Infinity Blade 2, King of Dragon Pass, Ascension, Alien Frontier, Sorcery!, Gamebook Adventure
GameCenter: Corroyeur
10-29-2012, 05:59 AM
Any plans on transitioning from stock to your own?