Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-29-2012, 03:55 PM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Default iLogic-Hero - Unique Combination of Logic and Adventure

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 12-30-2012, 09:11 AM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Default iLogic-Hero: New Year SALE - 50% OFF!

Check out this new kind of logic, adventure and brain-trainer game!
Currently only 99 Cents on iPad!
Old 12-30-2012, 06:36 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Which is better for someone new to the iLogic series, iLogic-Hero or iLogic-Crimes?
Old 12-31-2012, 05:44 AM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Not so easy to answer ... wether to start with iLogic-Crimes or iLogic-Hero. I think it depends - besides difficulty it depends on you interests in the themes detective & crime story vs. hero story and also what kind of characters you prefer (sweet funny comic stilled animals and nice landscapes or hilarious crazy suspects and crimes).

Both games test you power of deduction, but when you are already used to logic riddles iLogic-Crimes gets a harder when you reach the higher levels.

Also your age might have influence: I would recommend to start with iLogic-Hero for children below 12.

iLogic-Hero is a little easier and you can start with also an entry levels of difficulty (only 10 suspects/animals). Additionally your suspects/animals will always say the truth. Here you have comic style animals and a story in the middle ages with nice landscapes. The story itself is longer as you need several stages to find the princess. The story is also every game different (as always another animals has clues for you, sends you to different places and additionally you have 6 different endings where the princess is and what happened to her). The story is more "kids style", but can also be interesting for adults.

iLogic-Crimes has a faster increasing difficulty the first levels are easier, but it gets harder with every level (like additional information that only 2 suspects know, suspects start to lie etc.). You have shorter stories in iLogic-crimes, but completely different crimes in every level (from poisoning to kidnapping, theft, computer hacking etc.). The characters are rather crazy and hilarious (from beautiful model to scientist and millionaire or marriage swindler). The stories is more "adult style".

So I hope this helps - you can start with both. There is not one has to be before the other, both are rather different.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:59 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I like these games; some aspects of the presentation are hilariously campy and the logic is solid.

The way the text comes in during cutscenes a word at a time is offputting though. Plus I don't want to wait through it, but don't want to skip it either. It'd be nice to add a text speed option and maybe make text come in more smoothly.

It's the only real flaw in the game. Still worth it.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:21 AM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Downloaded iLogic-Hero as it was supposed to be easier and cheaper. Wow, the puzzle was harder than I thought it would be, but still fun.

Gone through the tutorial and played through one game, but some parts are a bit confusing, like when the animals keep talking about the same class and the icons that appeared in the corner.

Need to play more to better understand this game.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:17 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 3.x

me too, I like these games; some aspects of the presentation are hilariously campy and the logic is solid,thanks
Old 08-31-2013, 03:06 PM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Default iLogic-Hero 50% OFF - Power up your brain for the start of school!

Check out iLogic-Hero SALE - get to know this exciting way of brain exercise!