*Developed by Too Easy Games. Published by Red Radiant Media*

Find us:
Website
Facebook
Twitter

Last edited by Too Easy Games; 10-30-2012 at 12:25 PM.. Reason: HD youtube clip
Old 10-30-2012, 11:57 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I love the humour and overall look of this game. I think i'll get it and report back

Edit: Well the game is nice and fairly challenging but the controls aren't really working well. The "all touch" option is good for jumping but a nightmare when you need to slide and the virtual joystick makes it nearly impossible to jump without moving first...
With better controls this game could be good but right now a bit hard to recommend.

Last edited by killercow; 10-30-2012 at 12:25 PM..
Old 10-30-2012, 03:40 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

This really could be good but the controls are too difficult. My 10yo son couldn't jump for the life of him on the second level. I'd stick on a stick or d-pad and a slide and jump button. I actually think this would work very well with iCade. This could be a very nice game indeed but if the controls are too difficult for me and my eldest son then I think there must be something there. Jeff Minter does great touch movement on Minotron on iOS too which may suit this better. A bit of tweaking and you do have a game on your hands provided the level design and progression is good.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:20 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Hey, thanks for your feedback

@killercow
We're currently working on both visual cues and better swipe recognition for the 'all touch' input. As for the D-Pad (joystick) the buttons work as modifiers for your movement, so pressing jump and then a direction should result in the correct response. However we will be looking into visual feedback (d-pad change on button press for example) as well as an input delay to allow for a button and direction to be pressed at the same time more accurately.

Feedback and testing has revealed a number of people do struggle with the current input methods, and we're aiming to get the update out ASAP. So watch this space

@slamraman
Thanks for your suggestions, Minotron looks awesome so we'll definitely be getting a copy for the office. As above we are aiming to release an update with control improvements soon, however in the meantime have a go with the D-Pad control scheme available from the pause menu, and let us know how you get on!

Edit: Also might I ask what devices you were both using?

Last edited by Too Easy Games; 10-31-2012 at 03:23 PM..
Old 10-31-2012, 03:30 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

I was using my iPhone 4S using iOS6. Will stick on iPad when I find that dpad. Good one.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:34 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

I was using my iPhone 4S using iOS6. Will stick on iPad when I find that dpad. Good one.
Christ - just tried it with the d-pad. It's like a different game. I can control the little feller.
Old 10-31-2012, 05:23 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Awesome, good to hear the D-Pad is working for you.

While the update will resolve most of the major issues, we are considering making the D-Pad the default input for mobile devices, as it seems to be the preferred input for smaller screens.

Thanks, and let us know how you find the rest of the game!
Old 10-31-2012, 05:51 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Just tried on iPad and although the touch controls here are easier than the phone I went straight for the d-pad after a quick test when i had to jump. Actually a very decent game so far.