★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone Or iPad Gaming

View Poll Results: Do you prefer to game on an iPad or an iPhone?
iPhone 14 37.84%
iPad 23 62.16%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
11-02-2012, 03:11 PM
#1
iPhone Or iPad Gaming

I am thinking of creating a new game, and selling it on the appstore. However I really don't know device I should develop for? So which do you prefer, gaming on the iPad or on the iPhone. Use the poll above to vote.

Note: If you can't decide, just answer with the device you use more for gaming.

Last edited by BeachBallGames; 11-02-2012 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Added Note
11-02-2012, 04:05 PM
#2
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 60
Make it universal

11-02-2012, 04:13 PM
#3
Gotta Start Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRPgames View Post
Make it universal
I am thinking that, but for programming I have to start somewhere.
11-02-2012, 04:53 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachBallGames View Post
I am thinking of creating a new game, and selling it on the appstore. However I really don't know device I should develop for? So which do you prefer, gaming on the iPad or on the iPhone. Use the poll above to vote.
That really depends on what type of game you want to develop. Some games work best on the iPad, and some are more suited for the iPhone.

But make it universal if you can...

We Got Pixels Try out Mathfeud for iOS! Download Mathfeud
11-02-2012, 05:04 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeGotPixels View Post
That really depends on what type of game you want to develop. Some games work best on the iPad, and some are more suited for the iPhone.

But make it universal if you can...
But if you had choose only ONE device, which one would you choose?
11-02-2012, 05:07 PM
#6
It totally depends on what kind of game it is.
11-02-2012, 05:12 PM
#7
iPhone because it's so difficult to get our iPad away from our daughter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
11-02-2012, 05:18 PM
#8
Ipad retina is where its at...

Never play my iphone anymore, never. Sad and neglected.

Love my ipad!
11-02-2012, 05:20 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primoz View Post
It totally depends on what kind of game it is.
Ok then, how about this. Which do you spend more time on when gaming? iPad or iPhone? Use the poll above to vote
11-02-2012, 05:22 PM
#10
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: The red Skittle
Posts: 5,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachBallGames View Post
Ok then, how about this. Which do you spend more time on when gaming? iPad or iPhone? Use the poll above to vote
Definitely iPad now that I've got one, but there are far, far more people that have an iPhone or iPod Touch but no iPad.



Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.