Shove Pro - Coming November 8th
You know how in an action movie foot chase, the guy being chased will go to unreasonable lengths to shove any extras who are even remotely in his way? Like, he could probably go around them, but instead he'll knock them over or swat the bag of groceries out of their hands?
We made a game about that.
Rad Dragon's first iOS game, Shove Pro, is coming to the App Store on November 8th! You are Lars Speedwagon, stuntman extraordinaire and expert in the art of shoving over pedestrians in action movie chase scenes. Shove your way across colorful European cities, causing chaos and foiling your pursuers with hilarious ragdoll physics!
- A cunning reversal of the popular “endless runner” genre with a slapstick twist!
- Each level puts Lars into a new action movie with a crazy – yet plausible – procedurally generated title and premise!
- Spend hard earned Lira or real-world cash to unlock new cities, special modes, stunt accessories, and more!
- Soundtrack featuring electronic dance takes on classic European folk music, with a dash of 80s action movie rock!
- Challenge friends to beat your high scores with Game Center, or present them to the world using Twitter or Facebook!
Indie-Style Gameplay Preview
We're psyched to be releasing our debut iOS game! We'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about Shove Pro.