how to checkmate the opponent in chess world? Join chess ++ to challenge yourself!
** iPhone 5 and iPod Touch(5th generation) retina screen are fully supported. **
Among all the board games, chess is the most optimal game that mixing strategy and tactics together with pure technology. For you can learn and play this fascinating game anytime anywhere, we are honoured to offer you iPhone/iPod Touch version!
In different countries, Chess owns different names: xiangqi (China), shogi (Japan), janggi (Korea), makruk (Thailand) and variant like Chess960. Although they are different in names, they share almost the same rules with western chess.
Each player begins the game with sixteen pieces: one king, one queen, two rooks, two knights, two bishops, and eight pawns, each piece moving differently. Pieces are used to attack and capture the opponent's pieces. The object of the game is to 'checkmate' the opponent's king by placing it under an inescapable threat of capture. In addition to checkmate, the game can be won by the voluntary resignation of one's opponent, which may occur when too much material is lost, or if checkmate appears unavoidable.
1. Three levels: Easy, Med and Hard, meeting needs of all players.
2. Undo function.
3. Enable to load game progress.Auto-save when exit or phone ring.
4. Challenging computer or play with your friend on the same device, can also play against a friend via bluetooth on two devices.
5. In Game Center, free to play with friends or anyone online.
6. Excellent user interface and exciting sound effects.
7. Can tick to show possible moves.
8. Move-clock function.
The clear interface design makes it simpler to play, giving you a new experience. It must be your best choice if you really want to get fun and learn something.
Last edited by FATBIRDGAMES; 11-07-2012 at 12:46 AM..