★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The bloodiest indie PC game now available in your iPhone and iPad as a universal game!

Read the Reviews to see why it's so awesome!
Old school GTA feel... With the undead - PlanckLyons

For fans of classic GTA and survival games - nightc1

Like the classic GTA, perfect! - trelos99

Extinction is a top-down 3d zombie shooter game with destructible environment, lots of weapons, drivable vehicles and offers a lot of bloody fun. Forget the boring dialogs and the endless words, Extinction is all about the bloody action and the fun to kill zombies in many crazy ways.

Story:
-25 March 2019-
In a small town, hundreds of people protested against the nuclear power plant located a few miles away.
But no one cared to do anything about this problem....
A week later, disaster struck, in the form of a huge explosion at the nuclear power plant; Toxic gas released from the power plant polluted the air and water across the region.
Within a few days, the entire town population was infected.
A new virus had emerged and almost everyone in town perished. Or did they? The town people rapidly started turning into zombies.
Very few managed to survive the town's plague and hid in the shadows, awaiting for he who shall come and save the day.

Features:
Universal App! Optimized for both iPhone and iPad!
Endless Free Roam Action!!!
Destructible Environment
9 Powerful & Unique Weapons to Unlock
Many Drivable Vehicles to Find
Amazing 3D Visuals
Full Retina and iPad Support
Unique Top-Down Gameplay

The most Surprisingly Addictive game with zombies! ! !

Support us with your Reviews to keep the updates coming!

Feel free to share your suggestions and ideas for the next version and if you have the game already don't forget to Rate & Review it.

sakis25's comments:

Launch Price only $0.99 for a very limited time!

Support us with your Reviews to keep the updates coming!

Please leave a comment below with your opinion about the game.
11-09-2012, 03:38 AM
The game does look good, but are there 'levels' or is it basically kill zombies forever until you die ?

11-09-2012, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
The game does look good, but are there 'levels' or is it basically kill zombies forever until you die ?
Thank you for your reply.
There are two modes in the game, "Survivor" and "Free Roam".
In Survivor mode you will have to find the survivors around the city and take them to the safe zone. Saving survivors, killing zombies and getting achievements will unlock new weapons for the game.
11-09-2012, 04:06 AM
Sounds good, shall be buying shortly

Thanks
11-09-2012, 04:16 AM
Just tried the PC version and I love the old school GTA feel. I hope it's retained in the iOS version because you've nailed the perspective and feel of those games, while making this completely your own. It works very well. Just bought the iOS version. *crosses fingers that the menus are the same and there aren't any IAPs*

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-09-2012, 04:27 AM
Just had a quick go. Couple of little annoying things - no biggies - the screen doesn't flip on my phone. Also each time I play I've had to sit through the intro - couldn't see a way to skip past it. Quite like the game so far though. Reasonably good fun but not spent too much time with it yet.
11-09-2012, 04:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
Just had a quick go. Couple of little annoying things - no biggies - the screen doesn't flip on my phone. Also each time I play I've had to sit through the intro - couldn't see a way to skip past it. Quite like the game so far though. Reasonably good fun but not spent too much time with it yet.
Thank you for your support.
You can skip the intro, if you wait to see the second image then touch the screen to skip.

Also in the future update I will add some special vehicles in the city that will need keys to unlock. Similar to the way you unlock the weapons.
Your ideas are welcome for the future update.
11-09-2012, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
Just had a quick go. Couple of little annoying things - no biggies - the screen doesn't flip on my phone.
Well just bought the game, relieved as the game is fine for me, i thought most people played with the home button on the right ?

Anyway really enjoying it, good atmospheric game, like the 'fly in' at the beginning until it goes to the over head view. Nice and easy to get a car and drive it. The dual sticks work well on foot. Plus the file has a great small size which is handy.

Well worth the money, looking forward to future updates. Nice purchase.

I know you find people to save but in a future update (or sequel) would be great to have some missions to do as well.

Last edited by psj3809; 11-09-2012 at 05:30 AM.
11-09-2012, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Well just bought the game, relieved as the game is fine for me, i thought most people played with the home button on the right ?

Anyway really enjoying it, good atmospheric game, like the 'fly in' at the beginning until it goes to the over head view. Nice and easy to get a car and drive it. The dual sticks work well on foot. Plus the file has a great small size which is handy.

Well worth the money, looking forward to future updates. Nice purchase.

I know you find people to save but in a future update (or sequel) would be great to have some missions to do as well.
Thank you for your support.
I'm glad you like it.
You will help me a lot if you leave a Review on the App Store.
I will my best to make it better in future updates.

Also if you want to support and help me make the game more popular post it on Facebook and Twitter if you like.
11-09-2012, 05:41 AM
Well for (i presume) a one man band i think its really good. I dont do facebook/twitter but i'm happy to help you with a good review as i'm enjoying it so far (just been playing more). Looking forward to future updates, thanks