App description: New STUNNING iPad and Retina Display device support! Quest through an opus of interactive puzzles in Arranger, a magically musical retro puzzle adventure. Developed and composed by talented musician Arman Bohn, this epic quest contains a huge cast of weird characters and fantastic environments. Arranger is a combination of magical fantasy RPG, madcap minigame collective, and classically old school adventure game.

A huge retro world with a rich assortment of environments and characters. Arranger is an interactive musical adventure with locations ranging from the battlefields of Numerica to the skyscrapers of Techville.
Enjoy a wide assortment of arcade-style mini-games such as Turpato Peeling, Burger Blasting, Rainboworm Running and Spice Invaders!
Quest through a storyline assisted by characters including the fearsome Feards, the fun-loving Happids, and the love-tangled Numeroids and Letterlandians.
Tuneful interactive soundtrack genres include funk, techno, new age, pop, power ballad, lullaby, jazz, and hip-hop.
Discover and master 16 different instruments ranging from guitar to xylophone each with their own attributes and weaponry then engage in musical battle again an army of enemy bosses.
Over 5,000 musical combat configurations are available!
Perfect your performance in the madcap mini-games to rank as high as possible on Arrangers competitive Game Center leaderboards.
Soundtrack available soon.

Sanuku's comments:

11-14-2012, 05:56 AM
Holy crap... there are tons of Must-Buys for me this week!

Arranger, Gear Jack, Beatdown and Verticus! Of course im also looking forward to Shadowgun Deadzone. Max Awesome is looking strong too.

This is looking like an expensive week. I like it.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

11-14-2012, 07:37 AM
Woo this looks like a insta buy from me tonight
11-14-2012, 08:30 AM
My god....my eyes!
11-14-2012, 08:33 AM
Ok this looks crazy enough for me to buy for $1

Last edited by studepaber007; 11-14-2012 at 09:25 AM.
11-14-2012, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigE1669 View Post
My god....my eyes!
I was thinking the same thing when I first saw the screenshots, but definately looks....different. Anxious to hear more on this.
11-14-2012, 10:32 AM
Had my eye on this since TA did a preview a while back. This game is the one I'm looking forward to the most tonight. I hope the main story-line is lengthy...

Game Center: Diligence
11-14-2012, 10:38 AM
Well, looking at Sanuku's vid it just seems to be a grab bag of god awful mini games and fetch quests. I'll pass.
11-14-2012, 11:08 AM
I actually like the super-retro style. Reminds me of Adventure. I'll buy it if there are no coins.
11-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Holy crap. I don't care if there's IAP, this game looks bananas. And for a dollar? Uh, hell yea.

This is the kind of unique insanity the App Store needs more of.

5 more hours! ^_^

Ugh, but another 2.5 after before I get the chance to play it.

I really hope this is good! I didn't see any IAP, can anyone confirm that?